Bloody Prints: Part 3

Olivia leaned against the wall as she felt her heart pounding in her chest. Elliot was pacing the length of the room, because a few minutes before they got a call about bodies being found on the beach.

Olivia and Elliot were both so scared that these bodies were going to be the ones their children, but deep down they both doubted it. They didn't feel the pain that they felt even before they knew Lillian had passed away.

"Maybe there are still alive. Maybe the reason why the people took them, doesn't match the pain they want to cause us. Murder is something that not a lot of people can do without becoming guilty." Elliot spoke, as he stopped and looked at his wife. She ran her hand over her mouth and nodded slowly.

"Maybe."

"Liv, it's been a week. You haven't said more than a few words to me at a time since they were taken." Elliot huffed, and she frowned as she looked down as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"We've lost all-"

"We haven't lost all of our children!" Elliot yelled, which just made matters worse. Whenever he yelled at her in times when she just needed to be comforted, she would start to cry and this was one of those times.

She hung her head as she slipped down the wall of the hotel room. She leaned her head against her knees as she sobbed. Elliot just stood back and watched her, because he was so unsure in how to approach his wife now.

She just didn't seem strong anymore. She just seemed so weak and small as she cried for their children once again.

"I'm so sorry, Elliot. Please forgive me for acting like this." She sniffed, as she looked up at her husband. He swallowed hard, before walking over to the door.  He opened it slowly, as she stood. She walked across the floor and ran her hand over his shoulder.

"El, please don't walk out now. I'll try harder to talk. Please, love, please." She begged, but he still walked out of that door as his wife broke even more.

///

"John, run!" Tori exclaimed, as she grabbed her brother's hand, as she tried to get away from the people who took them. She and John had just witnessed their captors murder a few kids to prove what they were willing to do if they acted out. 

"Sissy my legs hurt! They are shorter than yours!" John screamed, but not only was his legs shorter but he couldn't see what was in front of him. He kept stumbling as he tried to keep up. 

Tori stopped for a moment and picked up her brother, as she felt the pain from her migraine right behind her eyes. She felt like getting sick, but getting John and herself to safety was the only thing she wanted to really do.

"Let me go! I'm a big-" John started to scream again, but that just made his sister's headache worse. She started to shake as she had a hard time thinking, but it also didn't help that the kidnappers were yelling as they tried to find John and Tori after they escaped.

"John shut up! Alright?"

"Momma said shut up isn't nice to say." John huffed, and Tori sighed.

"I won't say it again. I need you to just stay quiet. I really need to just think, okay?" She whispered and John nodded slowly as tears welled in his eyes.

"Okay, sissy." He whispered.

Tori continued to run down the cold, wet, dark road that was near the docks they had been on. She had made a run for it after she was used again by the men. She couldn't do it anymore, so she thought about how her mother would've dealt with it. And her mother would've taken John and run.

"Get me back to Momma, Tori. Please."

///

As Olivia sat in the hotel room, waiting to hear about the bodies. And her children were running for their lives, Elliot was sitting in a bar drinking away his anger and fear.

He was angry at himself for letting his kids be taken. He was angry about walking out on his wife in a time when she needed him. He was scared that after this, he may not be a father anymore. Maybe he and Olivia would stay together because right now he wasn't sure if they were together because of the kids or because they really love each other.

"So, the bodies weren't of your children." Don said, as he sat down next to Elliot. The detective turned to look at his boss, his eyes filled with tears.

"Really? You aren't just lying to me, right?" Elliot asked, and Don nodded.

"They weren't Tori and John. Trust me. Now, where is Liv? So we can tell her?" Don asked, and Elliot sighed.

"At the hotel. I just left to clear my head."

"They are still alive. Just kept that in mind." Don spoke, but Elliot couldn't believe that. He could barely believe that he had children in the first place, but know he didn't even believe that they were still alive.

"The people who took them, we don't even know who they are or what we did to them. Why did they even take our kids? Tori and John are innocent. What would make them do this?" Elliot asked, as he leaned his head against his beer bottle.

"Just get back to her. Tell her. We are going out to do a grid search soon, so please just try to wait a bit longer."

///

Olivia walked into the hotel room, as she held a bag with her dinner in it, and enough for Elliot also. But as she went to shut the door, she heard voices screaming for help. She quickly went over and grabbed her gun and badge, before doing what she knows best; help.

She went running towards the voices, and as she got closer she saw a group of people kneeling next to two bodies. 

"I'm a cop. Back away! Please!" Olivia exclaimed, and as most of the parted, but the two other people who were keeping the moaning bodies still.

"Did someone call an ambulance?" A bystander asked, and a few spoke their responses.

Olivia brushed hair from the oldest girl's face, and as she stared for a moment, her breathing got quicker.

"Tori, love. Look at me. Open your eyes. It's me, Mommy. Come on sweetie!" Olivia exclaimed, and as Olivia heard Elliot's voice behind her, asking for people to move, Tori and John woke up and found their parents in the coward of random people.

Finally, the Stablers were back together.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D