Bloody Prints

"She is going to be so grounded." Olivia sighed, as Elliot pulled their car into the driveway of their house.

"I bet that Tori just fell asleep on the couch, and John is curled up right next to her." Elliot spoke, as he patted his wife's hand. She was still unsure. Deep in her stomach she felt that something was wrong. 

Either her children destroyed the house, or one of them is sick. She just knew something was wrong, but she couldn't decide which one it is.

Elliot walked around and opened the door to the passenger side of the car, and he gently touched his wife's cheek before helping her from the car. He could tell she was nervous, but Tori always called them back if she missed their call. And John, their little five year old son, wasn't even allowed to be on the phone unless there was a need to call the police.

As they walked up the path together, their hands intertwined together, Olivia stopped in her path as she looked at their front door.

"It's open." She whispered, and Elliot looked quickly at her.

"What?" He questioned.

"The door is open. Tori knows to lock and shut it." Olivia replied back, before she grabbed her gun and started to walk up the path slowly.

As she went to push in the door to see why it was open, she saw two bloody hand prints. One the size of her youngest, and one the size of her oldest.

///

"Victoria Cassidy Stabler and John Michael Stabler went missing last night around 6. Both children lost some amount of blood due to their hand prints on the front door knob and on several other items in the house. It looks like foul play may have caused the blood loss, and the entrance into the house was forced, from the front and from the back doors." Captain Tucker spoke, as he stood in front of a large group of reporters.

Olivia and Elliot stood next to him, as each of them held up a picture of their children. Both children had their mother's dark brown hair, but their father's bright blue eyes. As the parents thought of their children, they couldn't help but fear for the worst. John didn't bring his glasses with him where ever they went so he could barely see three feet in front of him, and Tori didn't have her migraine medicine which if she doesn't take, her migraines will get to the point where she can't walk, talk, and she throws up constantly from the intensity of the pain.

"Detectives." Tucker whispered, as he stepped away from the microphone, and Olivia and Elliot stepped up. Elliot removed on hand from the picture and placed it to Olivia's back before speaking.

"Hello, I'm Detective Elliot Stabler, and this is my wife, Detective Olivia Benson-Stabler. We are the parents of Tori and John. If anyone out there knows where our babies are, please contact us. John left his glasses on our coffee table, and without them he can barely see. Tori gets horrible headaches if she doesn't take her medicine. We need to get them home. Please help us find our children, because we know how hard it is to have one child missing, let alone two." Elliot spoke, his voice breaking as he ended the sentence. He leaned close to his wife and kissed her temple gently as his lips shook like crazy.

"Do you have anything to say?" Elliot asked, and Olivia shook her head as she removed one hand from Tori's picture, and she placed it over her mouth. She was so close to full on sobbing, that the only thing keeping her from screaming for her children was her shaking hand over her mouth.

///

"What if they turn into just another number added to the already large number of missing children in the US?" Olivia questioned, as she and her husband laid side by side in their hotel room bed. Their house is a crime scene, and even if they were allowed there, they didn't want to be there.

"They won't be. They are fighters. We taught them how to defend themselves. John is in the perfect level to kick a guy in his balls." Elliot spoke, before laughing softly at the thought of his son letting the man who took them feel the pain that he and his wife were feeling, but through pain inflicted to his very sensitive areas.

"I miss them, El. I miss waking up to find John sleeping right beside me. He takes up more of my side of the bed than I do. How Tori and I make breakfast together on the weekends. Or how they both manage to beat us when they team up during family game night." Olivia sighed, and Elliot nodded slowly.

"You're also thinking about Lillian, right?" Elliot asked, and his wife nodded slowly.

"That stupid drunk driver took our daughter from us. He didn't even get jail time. They said because his wife just died that he wasn't thinking straight. He took her life without having to pay the price." Olivia replied, bitterly. Not only was she angry at whoever took Tori and John, she was angry at the man who ran over their 6 year old as she walked home from school. 

"Come closer." Elliot spoke, as he watched his wife's facial expression change into one of even deeper pain than before.

Olivia was absorbed in her thoughts, so Elliot wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. He caressed her hair, and placed soft kisses to her neck. She melted into his embrace, until her phone rang. She jumped up and ran to where her phone charged, and she answered it.

"Hello?" She questioned quickly.

"Momma?" Tori's voice spoke painfully.

"Tori! Where are you baby? Are you and John okay?" Olivia spoke, her panic coming through with every word.

"Momma, they are going to kill us! Help us! Momma please!" Tori screamed, before the call dropped.

Olivia screamed as she fell to the ground, her heart breaking as she thought about her children being murdered. She thought about burying her only other two children right next to her little Lillian. She thought about the pain that was felt so deeply in her heart, but she wasn't thinking about what was happening around her. How her husband was trying to get the number that just called, traced. Or how he was fighting to get their children back before it is too late.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D