Drunken Kisses

Here is some Rolivia as requested by Shaeeebaee17! I had a lot of fun writing it! :)

She stepped through the door as thunder boomed from outside. Inside, the usual packed cop bar was mostly empty, except for a few random people sitting in the booths.

"The usual, Olivia?" The bartender asked, as Olivia took her jacket off and shook the raindrops from it. She gave him a tired smile and nodded before moving to the bar.

Olivia grabbed her red wine and a shot of tequila before looking around. Her usual booth was occupied, so she sank down at the end of the bar and sighed.

"Should I leave you the bottle?" Randy asked, from where he was passing a beer to a blonde woman.

"Nah, I'm okay. Thank you, though." Olivia said with a weak laugh. She kept her eyes focused on her wine before hearing the chair beside her being pulled out. Olivia waited until the chair was occupied before turning and looking.

"Hey there, stranger." The blonde smile, and Olivia rolled her eyes as she quickly downed her shot.

"Amanda, today has been long enough." Olivia breathed. Amanda nodded slowly before reaching out and giving Olivia's arm a squeeze.

"I'm sorry that you got removed from the case, but he did it because he cares about you." Amanda frowned.

"Cragen kicked me off the case because he thinks that I'll cause him to lose his badge or something. It's dumb, because I could have gotten that bastard to crack. Instead, I am going to be drinking my night away."

The partners sat in silence for a while before moving to their usual booth once the man had left. Olivia gave up on wine not long after her second glass was empty, and then she moved to beer. She and Amanda shared a pitcher, which wasn't a good thing for either of them.

Amanda and Olivia both felt lighter, and their faces got hot. They were bitching to each other about whatever they could of, before Amanda got emotional out of nowhere.

"Hey, please don't cry." Olivia slurred slightly as she slide to Amanda's side of the booth.

"I just don't feel like I'm doing enough! I'm always fucking up." Amanda sobbed. Olivia quickly looped her arm around Amanda's waist and pulled her close.

She kept her close as Amanda's sobbing grew more intense before easing. Amanda loosened her grip on Olivia's top before looking up at her.

"I'm sorry, your shirt is covered in tears... maybe a little of snot." Amanda sniffled as she grabbed a napkin and wiped her face off.

"Rollins, I have had worse things on my clothes. Anyway, you needed someone to hold on to. It's better than you grabbing the first guy and riding him right into the bathroom and regretting your entire night." Olivia said with a weak laugh. Amanda nodded slowly before looking towards the door as it opened.

"We should probably go home. Thanks for tonight." Amanda frowned before slipping out of the booth and standing.

"Amanda-"

"I'm going to have Randy call me a cab. I won't be able to drive myself." Amanda mumbled.

///

Since they both had to go in the same direction, Amanda and Olivia shared a cab. They sat close as the cab stopped because of an accident. They shared a few words with each other before just sitting in silence.

"Do you think that I'm a whore?" Amanda asked awkwardly. Olivia twisted her head and stared at her friend in shock.

"You are not a whore, Amanda. I get you think that since you have been used and have two kids by different dads, but that doesn't make you a whore."

"Liv, I want Jesse and Billie to grow up and not hate me. I want them to have good romantic relationships, especially since most of mine have sucked. I feel like I should have given girls more of a shot when I had the chance."

Olivia's eyes went wide and for some reason, in her completely drunk brain, Olivia decided it was a good idea to give Amanda a chance. A chance to try women again, even if it was just until the accident was cleaned up and they could go home. Olivia would crawl into her own bed after checking on Noah, while Amanda would probably crash on the couch after crying.

Olivia reached out and ran her fingertips over Amanda's jaw, and once her friend had turned to look at her, she leaned in and pressed a sloppy kiss to her lips.

Olivia's lips trembled as they felt Amanda's against her own. The kisses started out slow and completely unsure, but then Olivia grew bold. She wrapped her arms around Amanda and kissed her with ever more passion. She ran her hands over Amanda's body as the blonde moaned into Olivia's lips.

"Are you okay?" Olivia panted slightly, since she hadn't come up for air in a while.

"Fuck, that was amazing." Amanda smiled, her blue eyes wide and almost sparkling.

"Really? I haven't kissed a girl in a while and-"

"Can you just take us to my address? Please?" Amanda demanded.

"Uh-" The cabby started, but Amanda stopped him.

"Actually, let us out here."

///

The drunk partners had found a hotel nearby and spent their night making out until the booze left their systems. Then they laid beside each other in a queen sized bed, Olivia's hand gently caressing Amanda's bare hip.

"Tonight is going to make everything so awkward at work." Amanda whispered, as she kept staring at the ceiling.

"No, it won't. I think it's going to make work so much better, especially since I can look at you and see that lacy red bra and panty set." Olivia smiled as she turned her head to look at Amanda.

Amanda met Olivia's eyes before blushing softly.

"Do you think this will ever happen again?" Amanda asked, and Olivia pushed her body closer to Amanda before gently kissing her neck.

"I really hope it does, because I haven't had this much fun in so long. Your lips are so soft and taste like cherries." Olivia shifted her body again and placed kisses directly on Amanda's lips.

"What do they taste like now?" Amanda mumbled into Olivia's lips.

"Still cherries, but with a bit of beer. But that isn't what I'm focusing on. So shut up and let me kiss you. We have this room until eleven tomorrow, and I think we need to use it for as long as we can."