Wrong Number: Part Two

Olivia and Elliot sat motionless at the dining table and waited quietly for the other to speak. Olivia just wanted to say she wanted a divorce or start sobbing, but what is the use of wasting her breath on the man who doesn't even want to be with her anymore? Olivia ran her hand over the back of her neck before speaking quietly.

"I want a divorce, Elliot. Not in a year, not in a few months. I want one now. I don't want you around and I don't want you in contact with Silas and Violet." Olivia breathed.

"What? Don't do that. Don't make me be away from my kids." Elliot whimpered.

"Elliot, you cheated on me-"

"But I'm their father!" Elliot screamed as loudly as he could. Olivia could hear cries come from Silas' and Violet's rooms. Olivia stood and her chair fell to the floor as she ran to take care of the kids. Elliot ran his hands through his hair as anger filled every ounce of his being. He wanted his kids, and he wanted Olivia still.

///

Once the kids were calmed down and Olivia had gotten them breakfast and had them playing in the living room, Olivia looked at her husband.

"You aren't kicking me out of their lives," Elliot spoke.

"You deserve to be unhappy and out of their lives. They don't deserve such an ass for a father." Olivia spoke. She was having a hard time not yelling, but somehow she managed to keep as much of her cool as possible.

"Our children need me!" Elliot exclaimed.

"They haven't needed you so far. You were just a donor to them at this point. Violet doesn't know who you are, and Silas knows that you are the reason why I cry all the time." Olivia spoke.

"If we are getting a divorce, I'm already going to be away from you. I'm going to be missing my other half. And now... now you want me to lose my kids too? My son and daughter? Olivia, don't make this harder on me!"

"Have you ever thought about how this hurts me? That I have to go get tested for HIV and STDs because you cheated on me? How I will never have another baby, even though you know I wanted three kids? Elliot, as always you are thinking about yourself. That is one of the biggest problems in our marriage. It has been and will always be all about you. So, who the fuck is the girl you are cheating on me with?" Olivia questioned quickly.

"You don't know her." Elliot groaned as he ran his hand over the back of his neck before scrubbing his hands down his face.

"What. Is. Her. Name." Olivia ordered.

"No. I don't need to tell you who she is. I don't have to do anything that you are-"

"Clearly she's better than me. Clearly she must make you happier than I ever could. She probably knows how to fuck you just right and she makes you feel free. As if you don't have a wife and children. You are a single man in a no-strings-attached relationship now." Olivia spoke. She looked out on the kids and saw how nicely Silas plays with his baby sister.

"Should I tell my girl that she better start helping me to figure out what I want in the divorce?" Elliot asked, and Olivia sighed softly.

"Great. We've worked with her before."

///

Elliot's girlfriend quickly turned into his fiancee as soon as he and Olivia started their divorce process. Elliot wanted everything and he claimed that it was all rightfully his because he worked and Olivia didn't. Olivia was so angry at him for that because if it wasn't for Elliot knocking her up, she would still be working and wouldn't be in this situation.

"What's happening?" Alex asked, as she and Olivia sat and had drinks one night after court. The kids were with Lucy, so Olivia wasn't worried about what was happening with them. Alex was no longer an ADA, so she signed up to be Olivia's lawyer and to tear Elliot a new one.

"I just got a text from Lelia and found out that Elliot wants me to pay him for taking care of the children. He wants me to pay him alimony and child support. They haven't even gotten the kids yet." Olivia sighed.

"And they won't get the kids. I'll make sure of that." Alex smiled.

"I thought I was pregnant, Alex," Olivia spoke.

"What?" Alex asked.

"Elliot has a thing he does. He comes home and kisses me and touches me. He makes me feel so good. He apologizes for being gone for so long and then said it won't happen again. We'd make love for hours and then he'd hold me and talk about how lucky he was to be my husband. He'd talk about how much he loves me. Then he'd be gone in the morning and he wouldn't be seen for a while. Weeks. And the morning I found out he was cheating on me... I was about three weeks late." Olivia spoke.

"And?" Alex asked.

"Two out of the three tests came back positive. One came back negative." Olivia breathed.

"Liv, what did you do?" Alex asked.

"I'm ignoring it for now. I don't think that I'm actually pregnant but I'm just gonna let what happens happen." Olivia replied.

"And if you are pregnant I need to know." Alex breathed.

"It doesn't matter, Alex. Because he doesn't need to know. Maybe I'll tell him that I was cheating on him. That the baby is Nick's or Brian's. Just to get him off of my back. I want to be able to love my baby without Elliot taking it away."

"Pick someone with blue eyes. Get them on board." Alex spoke as she took a long drink of her wine.

"You won't tell them, right?" Olivia breathed.

"Tell them what?" Alex questioned, and Olivia let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks."

They sat there for a while longer before Olivia finished her water.

"Now I know why you are drinking water," Alex spoke.

"Gotta keep my baby healthy if there is one. If there isn't I'll know tomorrow when I take another test."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D