A Drunken Night: Part Two

Olivia and Elliot moved in together, but it was such a weird thing to happen. There were two dressers in Olivia's room, and then Olivia got rid of her couches and Elliot's were put in the empty spaces. Olivia had only lived with her mother before, but living with her husband was something she never thought would happen.

"So... are you hungry?" Elliot asked as he and Olivia broke down a few of the boxes that they had left.

"I kinda am... why?" Olivia replied, and Elliot shrugged.

"I was just thinking I could make you dinner. Kinda like a thank you for giving me a year to win over your heart." Elliot spoke, and Olivia rolled her eyes before standing up and tossing the now flat box, onto the pile.

"You don't have to do anything special, El. And there is no food in this house. Like, unless you want to eat old pizza from last week." Olivia replied, and Elliot nodded slowly because he felt like his advances were all going to be of no use. That even though she agreed to give him a shot, that she wasn't actually going to do that.

"I guess I'm going to go and get something to eat then. Do you want anything?" Elliot asked, and Olivia shook her head.

"No... I'm good." She replied, quietly. Elliot looked at her for a moment as she tucked some hair behind her ear. He wanted to love her in a way completely different from how he loves her now, but he was feeling like she'd never love him.

///

While getting ready for work on Monday, Olivia slipped her wedding band off and put it into her jewelry box. Elliot saw her do that when he walked out of the bathroom, only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"So, already giving up on us?" Elliot asked, as he grabbed his clothes and headed back into the bathroom.

"El, come on. You don't want the guys to tease us. And it's not like we are really acting like a married couple, Elliot. Just take off yours too and put it away until we are ready to be married."

"You aren't going to actually give me a chance. I can see that you put your walls up, and there is no chance that I can win your heart. So, we might as well just sell the fucking rings and go get an annulment." Elliot spat, and Olivia swallowed hard. 

She wanted to have a man in her life. She wanted someone to kiss and someone to hold her at night. But it was so hard for her to accept that some man might actually want her. That Elliot wants to be with her and wants to maybe start a family with her.

"If I wore my ring, would it make you happy?" Olivia breathed, as Elliot walked out of the bathroom with only his pants on. She felt her face grow hot because she never sees Elliot without a shirt on.

"It would. It would make me feel like you hadn't already made up your mind." Elliot replied, and Olivia nodded slowly before she put the ring back on. She walked slowly towards him and his eyes went wide when she kissed him ever so gently.

He was just about to kiss her back when she stepped back.

"I'm going to go down and wait in the car. We can get breakfast on the way to the precinct."

///

No one noticed the wedding bands that Olivia and Elliot wore. The guys knew that Olivia always wore a good amount of rings, so the new one didn't seem different to them. Elliot's ring just became a part of his body because he hadn't been able to slip it off his finger yet anyway.

So as the weeks went by, and Elliot and Olivia got used to living together, having the rings on didn't really bother them too much. Elliot convinced Olivia that having food in the apartment was a good thing so that they weren't spending as much money on take out.

"We have been married for two months, Elliot," Olivia spoke, as she handed Elliot another beer.

"I never thought we'd make it this long. Well, happy two month anniversary Livvie." Elliot smiled. She sank down beside him and looked at him for a long moment before leaning in and kissing the corner of his mouth gently.

Elliot sat his beer on the table behind the couch, and he snaked his arms around Olivia's body and started to kiss her lips. They slowly sank down onto the couch, Elliot on top of Olivia, and they made out. As Olivia started to unbutton Elliot's shirt, she stopped and looked at him.

"Liv?" Elliot asked.

"I think that I'm ready to really let you in. Like no more hiding stuff from you. No more trying to pretend like we aren't partners in this. Elliot, I think I like being married to you." Olivia spoke, and Elliot smiled before pressing his lips gently to her forehead.

"I like being married to you too. If you aren't ready for more than this, we can wait." Elliot spoke, as he supported himself with one arm and gently ran his hand through her hair.

"I just don't know yet, Elliot. Uh, but we can continue making out. I really like this." Olivia grinned. She pulled him back down and started to kiss him again. But it was all broken up when a loud knock sounded on their front door.

"Fuck." Olivia groaned, as she quickly pushed Elliot off of her. He fell to the floor as Olivia scrambled to answer the door. She opened it and looked at Fin with wide eyes.

"Fin! What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I just thought that maybe you and I could have dinner. You and Elliot don't seem to be going out for drinks with us lately, and I didn't know if you two were fighting or something." Fin spoke, as he tried to make it seem like he wasn't worried about Olivia.

"Fin, actually-" Olivia started, but then Elliot came up behind her and rested his hand on her lower back.

"Stabler?" Fin questioned, and Olivia bit her lip.

"Elliot and I good, Fin. Actually, we are more than good... We are married."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D