Paris[Part 2]

Alright, guys, I loved the last one shot, and I kinda wanted to add to it, without making an actual book. So, enjoy! And please comment more ideas so I can write more in this!

I sat on the balcony, and watched as the fireworks shot off in the distance. My body was tense as I worked through the confusion that had filled every once of my being.

"Olivia?" Ed whispered, and I scooted over and he sat down next to me, and draped his arm over my shoulders.

"Ed, do you think that we could ever have a life together?" I asked, but I didn't even look into his blue eyes as I did.

"Do you want a real life with someone?" He asked, and I swallowed hard.

"I have always wanted to get married and have kids. I have a kid, and I have someone in my life, but I have no idea if he wants to marry me." I croaked, and Ed sighed, as he stood up and leaned over the balcony and looked at the ground below.

"You love Stabler, don't you?"

"I never thought I loved him like that, until tonight."

"What are you going to tell Noah?" Ed asked, and I swallowed hard.

"That Mommy and Ed are just friends now." I whispered, and he helped me to my feet, before gently kissing my forehead.

"Bye, Liv. I'm going to catch a flight back to Manhattan." He breathed, before walking into the room to pack up, and I sat and frowned deeply.

\\\

I carried Noah along the path towards a beautiful house. He had his thumb in his mouth, but was still smiling somehow through it.

"So, Ed is just your friend, Mommy?" Noah asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, and he said he would still come over to see you. Maybe bring you a new toy car." I smiled, and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Really?" He asked, and I nodded as I leaned over and kissed his temple gently.

As we got closer to the front door, Elliot opened it and looked at us and smiled.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, and I smiled.

"Hey, Stabler. Thanks for inviting us." I spoke, and he nodded, as he held his hand up for Noah to high-five, which my son did happily.

"Can I see your ponies, Elliot?" Noah asked, as I sat him on his sneaker clad feet.

"Of course, little guy. Come on. We can all see them."

I followed behind on the narrow path, and I saw that Noah was holding Elliot's hand. I felt a small grow on my lips, one that I never thought I would get when looking at Elliot and my son.

We walked towards the stables, once we left the path, and Noah was pulling on Elliot's arm, wanting him to walk faster, so Elliot gave up and let go of Noah's hand, letting him run ahead, while I caught up with his stride.

"So, where is Tucker?" He asked, and I grabbed his hand as I stepped over a hole, but once I was safely on the other side, I kept my hand in his.

"Manhattan."

"Why?" Elliot asked, but he couldn't help being happy by that.

"Because we broke up." I replied, and Noah sighed from where he stood ahead of us.

"Mommy and Ed are just friends now." He frowned, and I walked over and picked him up.

"Yes, that is true sweet boy, but don't worry, remember he said he would come around." I spoke, and this time Elliot sighed.

I looked at him.

"Let's just go look at the horses."

\\\

I watched at the fence as one of the people who take care of Elliot's horses, walked Noah around on the horse. My son's face was flushed from laughing the the wind that hit his face, but it was so damn adorable.

As I watched, I didn't notice Elliot come up next to me, until I felt his arm around my waist.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, as I kept my eyes glued to Noah.

"Tell you what?" He replied.

"That you were leaving." I frowned deeply.

"Because I didn't want to take anyone with me. I didn't want to tell you that I loved you, and then have you leave your life behind." He replied.

"You didn't have to tell me that you lo-... Wait. You love me?" I spoke, turning to look at him for the first time.

He had aged, but he still looked as good as he did when we first met. He had let his hair grow out a little bit. But his eyes and smile were still the same.

"I love you." He smiled, before leaning in and pecking my lips gently, and I turned back as I blushed a bright red. He ran his hand over the back of his neck as he chuckled.

"Do you talk to the kids and Kathy anymore?" I asked, and he nodded.

"The kids, but not Kathy." He replied, and I shifted closer to him.

"And you don't love her anymore, right?" I asked, and he laughed. He held me to his side and kissed my temple.

"Only you, Liv." He smiled.

I nodded my approvale, as Noah ran across to us, and he smiled.

"Mommy, we need to get a horse!" He exclaimed, and Elliot smiled.

"He's your's, Noah." Elliot spoke, and Noah's eyes grew large.

"Mine?!" He exclaimed, and Elliot nodded.

"You can name him anything. Then when you and your Mommy come here to visit, you can ride him, and brush him, and feed him." Elliot smiled, and Noah awkwardly climbed over the fence, and Elliot picked him up to get him over the rest of the way.

"I don't know! Mommy, what can I name him?!" He asked, his voice contorting as he thought.

"Take your time. Now, Liv, Noah, ready for dinner?"

\\\

Spending the night with Elliot and my son was amazing. I felt like this is where I'm supposed to be, yet I wish it was Manhattan instead of Paris, so I could be near my other family, but this small vacation would do. Being with Elliot and Noah was all I needed.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D