Violet || Kang Yeosang

👩🏾‍🎤 inspiration : Violet by Daniel Caesar 👩🏾‍🎤

||Not mistake checked||

╓═══════👩🏾‍🎤═══════╖

" 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 ,, 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

" 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 ,, 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 .. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝘆 "
╙═══════👩🏾‍🎤═══════╜

Yeosang 🧑🏻‍🎤

The guys and I had just finished up our promotions for fever pt 3 and we could finally rest . I haven't seen my best friend since promotions started so I'll go to her house tonight .

"I'm leaving ,, I'll be back tomorrow morning ,, don't kill each other" I said as I grabbed my things getting ready to walk out the door . "You going to y/n's house?" Mingi asked and I nodded . "You gonna tell her you like her yet orrrr ...?" Wooyoung cut in . "It's not like that" I said as I tried to hide my face knowing it was becoming red .

"It's definitely like that , your face and ears are about as red as cherry tomatoes , and you're always talking about her .. not to mention how your eyes sparkle when you do" hongjoong said while sitting on the couch with a bowl of grapes .

"Y'all are crazy , we are just friends , now if you'd excuse me my FRIEND is waiting for me" I said and hurriedly ran out the door . "He's down bad" "tremendously" .

~

I finally made it to y/ns house seeing her black Tesla parked safely in the driveway . I haven't seen her in about a month now so I don't even know what to say .. I think I'll just go the easy route .

Slowly walking up to her door my head played millions of scenarios of what to do or what could happen . I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice her coming out of the house . "YEOSANG?" She yelled and I looked up at her displaying the biggest most sincere smile ever . This girl is my happy place .

I held out my arms as she ran into them . She smelled of vanilla extract and lilacs . I squeezed her lovingly embracing her and this moment . "I haven't seen you in years" she yelled as we pulled away . "It's been a month" I said with a laugh as she pulled my hand leading me into her house .

"It felt like a year , so how are you? .. have you eaten? I'm cooking rn" she ranted and I just put my bag by the door and nodded . "Well you're gonna eat again because I want you to taste this , I attempted to make tteokbokki" she said while cheesing at me . Getting lost in her smile I was unable to respond but she grabbed my hand again leading me to the kitchen .

My heart fluttered as our fingers interlocked . My stomach felt like a million butterflies were having a tea party in it . We stood in front of the stove and she pulled out a pair of metal chopsticks taking the top off of the pot . It smelled amazing ,, just as something my mother would make from home .

"I know it might not be that good ,, don't hurt my feelings though .. now say 'ah'" . I opened my mouth and she blew on the rice cake before putting it in my mouth . My eyes widened as the taste flooded my mouth . It was amazing ,, don't tell my mom but it's better than hers . "Yah- y/n this is so goooddddd" I said and she smiled and put the top back on before laying the chopsticks on a napkin to the side .

"Let's play a game or something , or just talk ,, I'd love to hear about the new album and promotions and everything" she said before running away into her bedroom . Of course I followed .

We talked , played games , watched a movie and listened to music for hours just enjoying each other's presence . I guess y/n noticed I was getting tired and so she told me to come with her to the bathroom so she could remove my makeup and do my skin care before we went to sleep .

I sleepily sat on the edge of her bathtub as she pulled out the makeup wipes . "I'm gonna wash your face now okay?" She said and I nodded . I felt her gently take the wipe and run it around my face removing all of my makeup and face dirt . I put my arms around her waist and let my face fall forward in her stomach . She continued to wipe the side of my face and caress her fingers through my hair at the same time .

"Your birthmark is really pretty yeosang" she spoke and I hummed a thank you . That's when my heart practically jumped out of my chest because seconds later I felt her warm soft lips pressed against my birthmark . She continued to hold my face a plant kisses all over it before stepping back .

I knew my face was as red as Clifford the dog . I looked up at her and then stood up towering only about 2 inches above her . "Can I kiss you?" I asked and she nodded . I pressed my lips softly on hers while snaking my arms around her back . She wrapped her arms around my waist and deepened the kiss .

It felt as if I was made for her . We , our souls ,, our bodies and minds were meant for each other and right here in this very moment I was the happiest man in the world .