Elephant In The Room || Vachirawit Chivaaree (Bright)

🫧 Inspiration : Elephant in the room by XXXTentacion (unreleased) 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

★○★○★○★○★○★○★○★○★○★

" 𝗢𝗼𝗵 .. 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 ."

★○★○★○★○★○★○★○★○★○★

3rd Person 🫧

He was sooo annoying & that stupid little smug look on his face irritated you so bad . You stood in a corner in the next room over but the way his chair was positioned he could look right up at you . His fingers tapped on the arm of the chair at the same tempo as the song playing in the background & in his other hand a red solo cup (which was half empty by the way) was being held by the rim , easily able to be spilled .

You watched him as his eyes trailed from your breast all the way down to your legs then back up catching your own and sending you a menacing smirk . God he was so infuriating . The two of you never had a good relationship , bright was the irritating little shit who'd lived next door to you your whole life . As children he'd do mean things like try to trip you when you walked by or draw on your paper in class .

Growing up somehow you two always ended up at the same school & even sometimes in the same classes . He'd throw his arm over you in the halls , snatch your braids , pinch your sides & even glare at other guys who'd try talking to you making it hard to ever make a guy friend or get a boyfriend . Once he even beat up a kid who gave you a rose from in front of the school . His ultimate vibe was just an annoying fuck boy .

Everything he'd say to you was flirtatious or slick tongued . Sarcasm was his thing too . He'd spilled a chemical on you in lab once (non toxic ofc) & when you confronted him abt it he brung his face only a few inches from your own , trailing his eyes down to your lips and back up to your eyes before seductively saying "Because i wanted to see you take off your clothes" .

Your mom and his mom started becoming friends when the both of you were in 7th grade and they'd come over for dinner a few times throughout the month . Now you're both 3rd years in college and the tradition is still going . (Un)ironically the both of you ended up going to the same uni and recently had come home for spring break & like always your families were having dinner together . You'd excused yourself to the bathroom when you got finished eating , not at all aware that he was following behind you .

You went to walk into the bathroom only to pushed in and pressed against the counter . You looked up at him ready to curse him out but the way he was smirking down at you had your words all caught up in your throat . "Hi pretty girl , missed me?" he asked looking down at your lips before leaning in and kissing you hard . — wait i kinda sort sped past the part where the two of you drunkenly hooked up at the end of your 2nd year of uni and you'd been avoiding him since then .

You weren't avoiding him because it was an accident you were avoiding him because the morning after he was still in your bed , you fucked him again & you didn't want him to leave afterwards .. and you absolutely CANNOT like the fuck boy who's supposed to be your sworn enemy .

Now 2 months later -after he fucked you senseless in the bathroom of your house , his hand over your mouth shielding your sounds from the ears of the both of your parents who were only a few feet away in the kitchen- the two of you cross paths once again at a campus party and he's looking at you like he wants to devour you .. again .

He lifted his cup up to his lips throwing back the last few drops of whatever was in it and then threw the cup across the room standing up and making his way over to you . When he made it over to you he stood with his hands in his pockets smiling down at you being annoyingly attractive . You rolled your eyes looking away from him attempting to ignore his presence . "Hi" he said and you said nothing drinking from your own cup instead . You almost choked when he wrapped one arm around your waist and brought his hand up to your chin turning your face to him .

"I said hi pretty girl" he said still staring down at you . "Hi" you spoke lowly but he could still hear you . He smiled and wrapped his other arm around you and pulled you close to him . "There's that voice i love so much" he let out a dry laugh and you just awkwardly looked off to the side . Why the fuck was he so attractive ? "I missed you" he said and you looked up at him , he was so annoyingly pretty and that REALLY irritated you but you couldn't help but be attracted to him . "i missed you too" you blurted out before thinking twice abt it .

You knew you were trapped now because he smirked and you felt yourself go weak in the knees . "Let's get outta here then princess" he took you softly by the hand leading you out of the party . Damn , why does he get on your nerves so bad but fuck so good ?  i guess it always feels good sleeping with the enemy .

i have wanted to make a chapter to this song since the last book but i forgot abt it until i scrolled up in my notes and the idea was still there 😭 also i'm updating again later then i'll take a few days pause on the imagines bc i'm gonna start u...

i have wanted to make a chapter to this song since the last book but i forgot abt it until i scrolled up in my notes and the idea was still there 😭 also i'm updating again later then i'll take a few days pause on the imagines bc i'm gonna start updating grow a boyfriend againnnn 🤭