No Time To Die || Park Jisung

👩🏾‍🎤inspiration : No Time To Die by Billie Eilish 👩🏾‍🎤

||Not mistake checked||

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗲⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

|| I'm sorry ||

Jisung 🧑🏻‍🎤

I quietly sat back and watched the boys attempt to socialize with y/n .. it was working to an extent . If they'd ask her a question that requires a more than 10 word answer she'd just scoot closer to me and remain silent .

It's not that she was shy it's that she'd been so emotionally damaged in her life that she'd never been much of a talker .. always just thinking and observing . It was just she had so much on her mind but so little to say .

The guys understood though .. so they didn't pressure her too much , she once told me that was one of the reasons she'd rather be around us than at home . I've known y/n since we were both 10 . Her household was very toxic and emotionally abusive which played a big part in how she is now . They always told her what she couldn't do , and talked about how much she failed at things and how much they're disappointed in her but never acknowledged that she was trying , or accepted that anything she did was good enough .

These reasons making her into the person she is today . "Jisung , I'm hungry" she said snapping me out of my thoughts . I looked over at her seeing her looking up at me . Her eyes had no shine , her face always held the most dead and plain expression but she still managed to be effortlessly beautiful .

"Come on we can go get f-" my sentence was stopped by her phone ringing . The caller id read "ma" . She took a deep breath before answering "hello" was all she said the entire time . Nothing else came from her mouth and her expression stayed the same . "I gotta go" she said before she stood up and walked out of the practice room .

I didn't find it weird because she'd reacted this way everytime she'd spoken to her family . It's like she gets broken even more every single time .

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

3rd person 👩🏾‍🎤

y/n walked to her parents home silently in the cold fall breeze . A red scarf tied securely around her neck and her hands covered in red gloves . Yeah her skin was brown but her nose was a little red from the cold .

Yeah her first thought was to just go back to her apartment and turn her phone off maybe falling asleep . But her mother said it was important . Something in her told her it wasn't . But yet like the idiot they claimed she was .. she still went .

She'd meet her breaking point today and she knew it .

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

Jisung 🧑🏻‍🎤

It's been 4 hours and y/n hasn't texted me or come back . It was dark out now and I was worried . The guys sat with me waiting for her but when she didn't come they began worrying too .

Just as I was about to pick up my phone and call her once more I'd gotten a message . "thank you" was all she'd said and I felt it in my heart that something was wrong . I grabbed my coat and ran out of the room the guys yelling after me some chasing me .

"What happened?" Jaemin asked as he finally caught up with me . "I think somethings wrong with y/n" I said and he grabbed me . "Come on we can go get my car and find her" he said but I snatched my arm away and kept running . "JISUNG" Renjun yelled beside jaemin .

I knew something was wrong , I felt it .

I ran to her parents house and her dad opened the door . "Where is y/n?" I asked and he laughed . "She left an hour ago , why you looking for her?" He asked and I almost lost my composure . "You are such a fucked up human being" I said and he tried speaking before I left and continued looking for her .

I called and called .. her phone now just going to voicemail .

y/n please be okay .

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

3rd person 👩🏾‍🎤

Jisung ran around the streets searching desperately for his best friend . Police cars and ambulance flew past him making him more nervous . He'd finally made it to the bridge where he hoped he wouldn't see her . He didn't .. instead he saw a red scarf tied to the railing blowing frantically in the wind .

The red scarf being recognizable because he'd bought it . His heart felt like it had stopped and his stomach ached at what his mind thought .

He slowly walked over to the railing to untie the scarf briefly scanning the water under to make sure you weren't there . You weren't . His head panned over to his left side where he heard commotion . There he saw the ambulance performing CPR on you .. it didn't seem to be working .

He dashed over to the scene yelling your name and pleading you to wake up . Before he could reach your body an officer grabbed him holding him and telling him he can't enter a crime scene . He struggled cries and yells spilling from his mouth .. tears flowing from his eyes .

He'd lost his bestfriend , and she'd given up her fight with life .

|| To be continued .. ||