See you later || Park Sunghoon

🌳 Inspiration : See you later by Alexander 23 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━♡

" 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼

" 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 .. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 "

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━♡

{random .. idk i just wrote it 😭}

3rd Person 🧝🏾‍♀️

" 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 "

Sunghoon held onto y/n as she cried into his chest . her fingers gripped his shirt tightly as she wished she could hold on to him and never let go but she knew she couldn't .

He watched as the numbers in the elevator counted down to 1 and that's when it all really hit him . He was really leaving the love of his life behind to become a chairman of a business he could care less about . if it was his decision he wouldn't have left her but his father had to be a conniving piece of shit and threaten him when he refused .

He pulled his luggage from the elevator with y/n following holding his arm closely and sniffling . "i hate your dad" she said after he put his luggage into the car his father sent for him . "i know , me too" he said as he walked back up to her throwing his arms around her as she began to cry again . His eyes watered but he couldn't cry in front of his fathers secretary , it'd make him look weak .

"i'm gonna miss you so much" y/n said as she got herself together and they pulled apart . "me too" was all sunghoon said as he felt his heart breaking . "sir we have to go , the plane will be leaving soon" the man said and sunghoon let out a deep breath .

sunghoon looked over at y/n who was pouting red eyes and a swollen , puffy face . "i love you" y/n said and sunghoon just felt broken . "me too" was all he said once again . "say it back" y/n whined making sunghoon laugh a bit . "i love you too" "sir please-" the man spoke again . sunghoon walked to the car trying his best to ignore the whimpers y/n let out behind him . "see you later" she said and sunghoon nodded . "see you later" he spoke before getting into the car .

the car pulled off and y/n fell to her knees crying harder than before as the man who meant the world to her left . sunghoon watched her until he couldn't see her anymore . he turned back in his seat and placed his hands in his lap . "sir can you close the partition?" he asked and when it closed he lost himself . crying so hard his chest began to hurt . "see you later" he repeated as he broke down in the backseat of the car .

" 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 '𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲'
'𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗼 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
'𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿' "

4 years later ~

y/n scrambled to open her door as she was rushing to get inside so she can rid herself of the painful heels that she wore . another boring day of life and a tiring day of work .

as soon as she made it inside she kicked her heels off and dropped her bag on the floor , getting rid of her suit jacket and flopping down on the couch . her mind began to drift as she thought about sunghoon and fell asleep at the same time .

her slumber was interrupted when a loud knocked resonated throughout her apartment making her groan . she pulled herself up from the couch stomping over to the front door preparing to give whoever was disturbing her without giving her a call a piece of her mind .

she snatched the door open but every word she'd prepared to pour out got stuck as she was faced with her first love again after 4 years . "i was hoping your mom gave me the right address , she seemed angry with me so i thought she gave me her own so she could scold me" sunghoon said staring back at y/n who stood in front of him in disbelief .

"h-how-" "i never said goodbye , but i did say see you later" he smiled as the both of their eyes filled with tears .