Rolling Stone || Trai Nimtawat (Neo)

🫧 Inspiration : Rolling stone by Brent Faiyaz 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

" 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗜'𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

" 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗜'𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 ."

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

3rd Person ☁️

You laid back in the bed watching as he put his clothes back on . It's like you were watching the same movie & repeating the same part over and over with him . Neo was your friend , that you also fucked occasionally .. that's what you'd lie & say if someone were to ask you what he was to you .

You've told him how you felt about him about a thousand times now and he's indirectly told you or shown you everytime that he wasn't on the same type of time you were . But stupidly you were always there for him , always a shoulder for him to cry on .. a hole for him to use .

Recently you'd started to detach yourself from him though . You'd barely been answering his text or calls & today he shows up at your door with red eyes & the strong smell of liquor and cigarettes . You don't know how it happened , maybe it's because you were so used to him that it had become a natural response , but you ended up fucking him again & like always the second he came down from his high on you he was getting ready to leave .

It reminded you that no matter how much you do for him , how much you loved him , how down you were for him .. you'd always be the girl he ran back to whenever he needed someone but never the girl he'd be serious with .

Flipping the blanket off of your naked body you pulled your robe on and stood up making way to the bathroom . "Hey i'm-" "Lock the door on your way out" you told him & before he could speak again you closed the bathroom door behind you and turned the water on preparing your bath .

Neo sighed and grabbed his keys off of your dresser and left out of your apartment locking it up like you said . He stood outside the door for a bit just staring down at the floor . Sighing again he just shook his head and walked off because he knew exactly what he was doing to you & he knew that you were over it now , tired of being used by him .

You laid your head back against the hard white rim of the bathtub and sighed picking up your glass of wine and taking a sip from it while brent faiyaz played a bit loudly in the background . Candles lit all over the bathroom being the only source of light as you turned it off the moment you came inside .

Your phone vibrated and you looked over , grabbing it seeing a text from "n" reading "I'm sorry" . You didn't respond and just pressed the moon icon watching it turn purple indicating that do not disturb was now on . You sat the phone back on the counter and laid back in the bath again closing your eyes softly .

On the other side neo sighed again seeing his message say "𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 10:37 PM" the bottom of the screen saying "Y/n has notifications silenced" .

my man my man my man