Tastes So Good || Lee Jeno

🫧 Inspiration : Tastes so good by Sabrina Claudio 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 ,, 𝗜𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 , 𝗼𝗼𝗵-𝗼𝗼𝗵 ,, 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 ,, 𝗜𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 , 𝗼𝗼𝗵-𝗼𝗼𝗵 ,, 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 .. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 ."

━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Jeno didn't know if he turned into a slut when the two of you were high or did you . It seemed like everytime the two of you got high together it led to a session of really nasty sex but he wasn't complaining because he absolutely loved it .

He loved turning you into his good girl , so pretty and submissive all for him . It was like he lost his mind when it came to you , like every thought in his head just disappeared into the abyss because of you . Right now was one of those times , the times you were his lovely little slut .

~

"take it like the good girl you are beautiful ." he panted out against your skin as you felt your stomach flutter at the tip of his cock kissing your cervix at every move he made in you . "so good for daddy" he said in a breathless tone feeling your legs tremble .

He looked down at you seeing your eyes trained on him as your face flushed with pleasure , he had your legs up on his shoulders , his hands pressed down on the back of your thighs as he fucked you , your pussy messy with yours and his cum as he watched his dick slide so elegantly in and out of you . He couldn't think of a prettier sight than you being so fucked out under him .

"S-so good daddy , you fuck me so good" you moaned out feeling your orgasm build up for what felt like the 30th time tonight . Your toes were curling and your breathing started to become ragged , his fingers played with your nipples from time to time but his hands stayed in their positions making sure you took all of him . Every single inch .

You felt your upper body arching into his touch , your bare breasts pressed up against his chest as he kissed you sloppily . You clenched onto him automatically- he knew you were close, he knew you so well- so predictable he often said he could read you like a book . "Daddy please- please make me cum again" you pleaded out as he fucked you harder & quicker .

The knot in your stomach unraveled & losing your mind over the feeling he had given you , your pussy tightened around him as he moaned out your name in a husky yet strained voice . "Fuck- so good baby , so fucking good" you felt like you were on cloud 9 as he continued fucking you & milking your orgasm for all its worth . He thrusting of his hips never stopping as he lifted himself from you to admire hot pretty you were .

"Fuck I just want to make you cum over and over again just so i can watch your pretty face tell me everything i wanna hear ." he said in a whisper as your glossy , red eyes looked into his . Your body was limp from the ongoing pleasure you really didn't want this feeling to end , you knew jeno was the only one to make you feel this fucking good which was another reason why you loved him .

"Please daddy , more p-please don't stop jeno please ." you begged as his dick hit the deepest parts of you making you shake in sensitivity.
"Wanna fuck my kids into you , fill you up with my cum and have this dirty little pussy of yours leaking.." he groaned out feeling so good inside of you as  he was pulled away from any possible thought as usual .

"Please jeno ,  please i want it so bad!" your moans filling his ears playing the song he loved to hear the most .  "So fucking good .." he trailed off "Such good pussy ." he weakly praised as he felt his orgasm creeping up on him . He definitely isn't gonna stop now , not when his baby was begging him to fuck her so good and full .

"Shit- baby i'm gonna cum." he said gasping immediately , his hot breath brushing your ear .You felt his hot cum shoot into you for the 4th time tonight and you swear you would never get tired of this feeling . He slowed down his pace but his cock still pounding into you as if he didn't just cum . He was overstimulating both of you .

"Daddy shit- t-too much" you moaned out and he smiled down at you , his face and body covered in sweat . His skin looked golden from the light of the candles lit around the room . He placed his hand over your throat pulling you up towards him to give you a wet kiss . "I'm not fucking stopping til im fully satisfied baby , you might have to call in to work tomorrow" .

so i was high yesterday and got the grand idea for me & TodorokisBlackWife05 to write smuts for each other but with our own favs & that was probably the craziest thing i've ever done bc i really set myself up with this one 😭 like y'all when i say...

so i was high yesterday and got the grand idea for me & TodorokisBlackWife05 to write smuts for each other but with our own favs & that was probably the craziest thing i've ever done bc i really set myself up with this one 😭 like y'all when i say my own chapter had me gripping the sheets 💀