Get On Your Knees || Park Jongseong (Jay)

🌳 Inspiration : get on your knees by ariana grande , nicki minaj 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

:۩:••:۩:••:۩:••:۩:••:۩:

" 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 "

:۩:••:۩:••:۩:••:۩:••:۩:

{ i force wrote this so i'm sorry if it's bad }

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

Jay was never the type to submit to anyone with anything , especially himself . But y/n was determined she could make him do so with her . She'd asked him multiple times could she top during sex but he either laughed at her or just straight up told her no .

She had a plan this time though , she'd make him do it on his own . So here the two of them were , enjoying their usual , lovely sexy time with y/n trapped under jay screaming his name as he rocked his hips in a smooth but rough technique , hitting her spot more than perfectly .

"j-jay i'm gonna cum" she whined as he brought his face down to hers tangling his fingers in her curls . "you're gonna cum for me princess?" he asked making intense eye contact with her . she nodded not breaking the eye contact with jay being stimulated more under his gaze . "cum with me baby .. 3 , 2 , 1" the couple climaxed together letting out loud grunts and moans .

Jay pulled out as they both went to catch their breaths , but y/n had other plans . she pushed herself up making jay look at her curiously knowing she hadn't fully recovered yet . her left leg was thrown over him leaving her right leg on the other side . she sat down on top of him without inserting him inside of her . "baby what are you doing" jay asked and she shut him up with a kiss .

she began to glide her hips making her pussy rub over his still hardened dick . jay groaned , hands immediately flying to her waist as he struggled to keep from moaning , as he was sensitive just moments after a nut . "fuck- stop-" he hissed and she slowed her pace looking down at him . "are you sure you want me to stop? you don't want mommy to make you cum?" she asked him in a sweet tone making him shudder under her grasp .

"y/n what are you doing to me right now" he moaned as she continued her actions . "mommy just wants to take care of you baby" she said feeling jay grip her waist tighter . "no- fuck" he struggled to form a sentence from the pleasure she was giving him and boy did she love that . she stopped her movements making jay shoot his head up . "wh-whyd you stop" he asked with breathlessness .

"i'm not sure if i should continue , you don't seem like you want me to" she teased and he whined . "no no no- please keep going , please let me fuck you" he begged and she smiled . "hmmm" "please mommy , please make me cum" he spoke making her heart beat speed up . "okay baby , mommy will make you cum" .

y/n lowered herself down on jay slowly , as he was big & she was also still sensitive . jay let out a breathy "fuckkkkk" as he pressed his head back into the pillow making butterflies appear in her stomach . she began to bounce on his dick as he bit his lip to hold back the very loud moan that wanted so badly to escape . she wrapped one of her hands around his neck and used the other one to toy with his pretty little nipples .

"let mommy hear you baby" she spoke and that did it . jay let out a loud moan which could easily be mistaken as a whine . "fuck me faster please mommy i'm gonna cum" he asked and she picked up her pace . he was so deep that her clit brushed against his pelvis giving her more stimulation to enjoy .

"fuck me like that mommy , shit that feels good" he said making the butterflies in her stomach go crazy . yes she was the dom right now .. or that's what she thought .. him telling her what to do to him have her a kick but the way he was saying it .. it just made her mind hazy .

y/n felt her climax about to hit and her body began to shake . she flopped down onto jays chest but her held her hips keeping up her movements . he began to fuck up into her making her bite his chest feeling a bit overwhelmed . "i'm gonna fucking cum so deep inside you baby" jay said going back to his usual dominant self .

"cum in me daddy" she whined and jay did just that . his hips stuttered as he pumped a huge loud inside her . he came so much that it started dripping down to his balls as she clenched around him , creaming on his dick as well .

they stayed in their position breathing heavily , still tangled up into each other minutes later . "that was probably the best sex we've ever had" jay said adding a chuckle after his statement . "i agree" .. she stopped and the room fell silent . "so next time can i-" "absolutely not" .

 "so next time can i-" "absolutely not"