the way things go || Jeong Won-Chang

🫧 Inspiration : the way things go by Beabadoobee 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

" 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 ,, 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 , 𝗔 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗜 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄

" 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 ,, 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 , 𝗔 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗜 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 .. 𝗢𝗵 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗴𝗼 ."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Heartbreaks take so long to heal from . All the crying & sadness and the pain it weighs on you for a while . So the day that you can wake up completely and genuinely happy again is like a breath of fresh air . It's like the storm has passed and the sun is here finally . You'd been at that point for a year now though it'd taken you a while to get there .

2 years ago your boyfriend at the time told you he'd cheated on you with his best friend . The girl you'd always felt like you didn't have to worry about . Wonchang probably cried more than you that day but as time went on you'd cried so much your tears would probably fill an ocean .

The day after he'd told you that you packed up all your things and moved in with a friend for a while , overworked and overwhelmed yourself but it was all worth it to get back on your feet . You'd had your own apartment now for about a year now , started your own very successful business & managed to maintain your happiness . A round of applause to you !

Today your morning was off to an amazing start , you got dressed in a brown tennis skirt , a white oversized button up paired with a black & brown sweater vest & some black platform boots . You pulled half of your braids up into a ponytail , snapped a few pictures & you were out the door .

Today you didn't have anything important to do and your sister was taking care of your shop so you decided you'd just go where the wind takes you and it blew you right into a coffee shop . You were standing and waiting for your order when you heard your name being called behind you . You turned to see wonchang standing there looking nervous .

He looked different but he was still himself , just a bit more put together . If this was 2 years ago you'd probably not even be able to look at him let alone stand anywhere near him .

"Hey" he said letting out a heavy breath and then following it with a nervous laugh . "Hi" you said with a smile and he looked at you a bit confused but shook it off . "It's been a while" he said and you nodded . "You look amazing" he said and you thanked him saying the same to him . You couldn't help but notice the apologetic look in his eyes , the same one he had that day .

"So how's everything going?" he asked and you told him about your business which he'd heard about and congratulated you on . He told you about how he was working on a new acting project and you congratulated him on that .

Your name was called to receive your order and when you did he looked at you for a while without saying anything . "I know this isn't any of my business but um .. are you seeing anyone right now?" he asked and that question coming from him made you laugh a bit for some reason . "No I'm not , but i am genuinely happy , the happiest i've ever been in my entire life . So I'm content with everything right now" you said and he nodded , smiling a bit feeling the sincerity in your words .

"Well i don't wanna hold you too long so i'll let you go on with your day but i will say that it was amazing seeing you" he said and you smiled . "You too" you started to walk off when he called your name , one hand was on the door of the cafe as the other held your phone and coffee . You looked back at him seeing the sadness even more in his expression now .

"I'm really , really sorry y/n" he said and you smiled at him . This apology probably would've cut it when you were desperately wanting him back 2 years ago but that was the past . You were done with the crying , the depression , the aching heart , mind , body & soul . You were healed now .

"I know" you said and he watched as you left . The sun seemed to shine brighter on you , the golden hues complimenting you so well . On the other hand you took a sip of your coffee before taking a picture of that and uploading it on instagram with the caption "That's the way things go" .

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘄 , 𝗶 𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 .. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗴𝗼 , 𝗼𝗵 𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗴𝗼 .. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗴𝗼 ."

_txkxmi here's your request loveeee , i hope you like it and again i'm sorry for the wait 🫶🏾