Jugaste y sufrí || Qian Kun

🌳 Inspiration : Jugaste y Sufrí by Eslabon Armado , Dannylux 🌳

{really super short , sorry}

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

"𝗬𝗮 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝗷𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗼 ,, 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗼 𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗼

"𝗬𝗮 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝗷𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗼 ,, 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗼 𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗼 .. "𝗠𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗽𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗻ó" "

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

y/n smiled with teary eyes as she watched kun laughing and playing with his child . Her heart hurt so much at the sight and all though it was full of disappointment and pain , it also hurt at the fact that the little boy had kuns whole face . They were literally like the same person .. why did this hurt her?

Kun & y/n had been in a relationship for a year . In that short period of time she'd become pregnant with his child , when he found out he was everything short of happy . His relationship with y/n began to spiral , creating stress and pressure on her that a pregnant woman shouldn't have . She didn't hate the child , or kun for that matter .. she just felt hurt that hers couldn't make it .

Despite how broken she was from finding out he'd had a whole other family the only thing she could do was cry and smile at the sight in front of her . She'd came to see if they could work things out but there she found his wife , his son , and him .. the man she loved more than anything in the world .

She looked up at the sky for a second , feeling the sun on her face was a lot more calming than it should have been . She should have been raging , marching right through the gate and demanding an answer from him for wasting her time and hurting her . But instead she just took a deep breath and spoke softly . "May the rest of your life be filled with love , joy & any blessing you could receive .. goodbye kun" and with that she walked back down the driveway and into her car .

Kun and his son had stopped playing as they'd heard her car door close . Kun felt his heart sting as he recognized the car , although her windows were tinted he could tell she was losing herself inside the car . "Daddy who's that?" His son asked . "A woman who deserves the world , moon and stars" he spoke with tears in his eyes . "Are you gonna give it to her?" The little boy spoke again . "I'm sure she'd want me to give it to you instead" .

" 𝗬 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗷𝗼 𝗺á𝘀 𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗶 ,, 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝘆𝗼 𝘆𝗮 𝗻𝗼 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗿 .. 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘇 "

 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘇 "