Yeah , i said it || Jo Chan-Hyuk

🌳 Inspiration : Yeah , i said it by Rihanna 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °

" 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗮 .. 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹 ,, 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 "

° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °

3rd Person 🧝🏾‍♀️

Chan sat in his room upset scrolling through all the pictures of him and y/n on his phone . Why was he upset? He'd just been having a really rough week , today was especially hard and usually when he looked at pictures of them together when he couldn't reach her , it helped him calm down . Today .. it just wasn't working .

Chan and y/n had been best friends since they were 8 , but as they got older .. and their minds and bodies developed .. so did his crush for her . He hadn't told her he liked her yet but it seems as though everyone knew .. except her .

As he continued aggressively scrolling through his phone he got a text from his members in the groupchat . It read "the choreographer says you need to come back to practice now , sulking like a child won't help anything" . This angering him more to the point he threw his phone across the room , grabbed his jacket and left .

When he'd texted y/n this morning she told him she wouldn't be on her phone much cause she'd be working . y/n was a designer and she also took her work very seriously so when she was working on something it tends to have her attention more than anything else around her .

He knew she was at her studio so that was his set destination . He trudged angrily in the rain passing various people on the sidewalks even bumping into a few who screamed at him for being reckless but he couldn't care less . He just had to get to y/n and get to her fast at that .

y/n on the other hand was sewing a jacket for chan that he'd asked for a while ago . her tongue pressed against the hood of her mouth as she carefully stitched each seam . her hair was up in a ponytail that was so big that sometimes it blocked out the light so she couldn't really see which irritated her . her head sported a simple black headband with her initials that she'd made for herself .

her apron hung sloppily on her body as she'd been moving around so much that it was falling off . she wore a black overall dress with a yellow turtleneck under it paired with fish nets and well she did have shoes on when she got their but she worked more comfortably without them . she was just on the last seam when the door to her studio busted open revealing a wet and angry chan .