The worst || Oh Sehun

👩🏾‍🎤 Inspiration : The Worst by Jhene Aiko 👩🏾‍🎤

||Not Mistake Checked||

Also requests are now closed <3 I will start working on the ones I've taken after these next 2 chapters 😌

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 , "𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗺" , "𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 '𝗲𝗺" , "𝗛𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 '𝗲𝗺"

"𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 '𝗲𝗺" , "𝗛𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 '𝗲𝗺" .. "𝗛𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 '𝗲𝗺"
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Y/N 👩🏾‍🎤

I stood here in my kitchen drinking the last of the red wine sehun had left in the cabinet .

My phone laid out in front of me displaying the video of sehun fucking another woman . Which I'm sure is something he didn't mean for me to see because in the message afterwards he seemed to think he was talking to kai .

He said and I quote . "Kai you overhyped her , She was good , not as good as y/n though" I mean that's what he gets for cheating , trash pussy and a possible STD .

Sehun and I are married , have been for one year now . It's just disappointing because everyone tried warning me , but I'm the type of woman to want to find out by myself . Try it first .

I did and look where that got me . I definitely should listen to my friends more , hell even his friends tried warning me .. especially suho , chanyeol , Baekhyun and D.O.

I felt a single tear slip and immediately swiped it away . My heart hurts so bad right now because the love I have for this man is crazy .. guess I was the only person who felt this way . It's definitely time for him to go .

With that I walked in our shared room and began gathering all of his things and things related to him . In big piles and bags I heaved it all outside and placed it in the middle of the backyard . Now in this moment my body felt horrible .

It felt like an empty hallow tree stump with dead roots . No emotions , nothing was there .

Sehun 🧑🏻‍🎤

I pulled up in the driveway of mine and y/n's shared home . Oddly it smelled strongly of gasoline but I didn't think too much of it . I walked in calling out to her .. no answer .

As I walked deeper into the house I saw her through the glass back door . She was sitting in a lawn chair in the backyard in front of something . I walked out into the backyard carefully approaching her because I felt that there was something wrong , very wrong .

"Baby why're you outside so late" it was 4 am . I looked at her face and she held the most soul piercing expression because it was an expression of nothing but it held a million emotions at the same time .

"Go look at our messages" she said and I hurriedly opened my phone tapping on her name . Oh my fucking god- I sent it to the wrong person- it was meant for kai not y/n- what do I do .

"Did you have fun , you probably moaned pathetically in her ear telling her how much you loved her and how she made you feel and how good her nasty ass pussy was" y/n spoke and I just stared not having much to say .

She scoffed and laughed quietly before lighting a match and holding it up . The small light now making me realize this was all of my stuff . "Y/N come on you don't have to do this , I'm sorry I was wrong just please-" . "Fuck you" and with that she dropped the match on top of my things watching it catch on fire .

3rd person 👩🏾‍🎤

Y/n unknowingly let her tears fall as she finished the rest of the wine in her glass . Her face now wet and soggy from tears .. it only hurt so much because she still loved him . She didn't want to leave but she knew she had to or eventually someone would end up more hurt that someone being her .

The glare from the flames lightning up the backyard and her face . She got up from her chair and walked towards sehun . He stood there staring like a dumb ass and she just pulled the ring from her finger slapping it on his chest . She didn't say anything and walked back into the house grabbing her keys and leaving from the front door .

Sehun stared at the ring in his hand and the one on his finger knowing he fucked up .