Glue Song || Ryoki Miyama

🫧 Inspiration : Glue song by beabadoobee 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♡━━━♡━━━♡

" 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 , 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ,, 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗹𝘂𝗲 , 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲

" 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 , 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ,, 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗹𝘂𝗲 , 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲 .. 𝗢𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲 ,, 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗹𝘂𝗲 .. 𝗢𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ."

♡━━━♡━━━♡

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Ryoki was beyond happy today , like he actually woke up with a smile on his face . Why was he so happy? Because today is his girlfriends graduation day . He wasn't even this happy about his own graduation . They'd met when she was a freshman and he was a sophomore , the two of them conquered the long gruesome days of uni together until ryoki graduated and y/n was left to finish her last year alone .

Except she wasn't actually alone , ryoki just wasn't a student there but if he wasn't working he was right on campus waiting for her . He helped her with everything exam , presentation .. etc . After each of their long days the two of them cuddled up together and slept comfortably until the next sunrise .

He was her biggest fan , anything she'd made her mind up on doing or even thought of accomplishing he was right there to cheer her on the whole way & she was the same way with him . He'd recently launched his small film business & she was right there with him every step of the way , whether they needed support emotionally , physically or in any other way they both were there for one another .

So it was no surprise to anyone when he was standing in the crowd with her family clapping and yelling when she was called to receive her degree certificate . She smiled widely waving her hands in their direction while ryoki yelled for her . "WHOOP THATS MY GIRLFRIEND" he loudly stated and her family laughed calming him down as he was more excited than they were .

He recorded and cheered as she threw her cap in the air before hugging a few of her classmates and running over to ryoki . "Babe i did it" she said as he smiled down at her holding her tightly . "You did" he said before hugging her tightly and pressing a kiss on her lips causing her and his former classmates and friends to "ooh" . Her family smiled and took pictures , being more than proud of the scene in front of them .

lord- y'all i am gonna cry i love him sm 🥹 STAN BE:FIRST EVERYONE!!!!!!