Desperado || Song Mingi

🫧 Inspiration : Desperado By Rihanna 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 .. 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 "

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

3rd person 🫧

y/n and mingi had history , history the both of them thought about but never spoke upon . the two of them were infamous for being that one couple that committed the world's largest amounts of robberies making them the 1 most wanted individuals . they ended up getting separated almost 3 years ago when a job went bad .

long story short , the feds were on their way and y/n cared more about finishing the job than getting locked up and that's where her and mingi tended to bump heads . no matter if the job was finished or not he was leaving before the boys got there and he stayed true to that . he loved y/n more than anyone but he valued his freedom a bit more than he valued hers . when he left her behind he did hesitate , even looked back a few times to see if she was behind him but she wasn't .

when he made it back to the van he pressed his friends and colleagues to drive ignoring their yells asking where was y/n . they drove past the bank he'd just run out of and time seemed to go in slow motion as he watched y/n headshot the last cop standing in front of her . blood was splattered all over her face and clothes as she made eye contact with mingi through the window watching them leave her behind . he watched her through the rear view mirror seeing nothing but a devious smirk on her pretty , bloody face .. he had a feeling he'd see her again .

here he was 3 years later on his way to another job , this one being the biggest he's ever done . the job he and y/n planned way back then . he almost didn't do it as he still felt guilty for leaving her behind . he thought she'd gotten caught by the police that day but he didn't hear anything on the news that was until after a week . she was found dead in an alley just 10 minutes away from where he was located . after that he locked himself in his room for 3 weeks and didn't come out until it was time for his next hit . he felt like it was his fault that she died , that he couldn't protect her .. he shouldn't have left her behind .

"we absolutely HAVE to pull this off , the plan has to be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT , NO MISTAKES" he spoke to his team as they finished suiting up . they rushed inside the bank yelling and throwing smoke bombs, letting off a few loose shots into the air . when the smoke cleared they were taken aback at the hundreds of dead bodies on the ground . blood covering almost every inch of the place .

"the police are on their way , i suggest you leave .. seeing as that's what you do best" a voice rang out making them all look around but finding no alive person to pin the voice to . "who are-" "FREEZE-" . shots rang out in the bank and outside of it . mingi and his crew killing almost every officer they could see as she just laughed and walked down to where they were . her black dress hugged her body while the slits on each side showcased her thick , pretty , brown thighs . one hand held a black p365x and the other a very pretty black velvet handled , cold steel katana . blood dripping from the sword and splatters of it all over her heavily exposed breasts .

her hair still as pretty as she was , flowed down her back as she walked (she got that 40 inch bodywave wig on- sorry 😭) . a bullet grazed mingis ear making him hiss and his hearing muffle . he grabbed his ear holding it as it was in pain . he could hear a clicking noise coming up behind him but before he could turn around and see what it was she stood in front of him making his world turn in an instant . his eyes practically bulging out of his head as he looked down at her wondering if his mind was just playing tricks on him .

she smiled up at him , yes he did abandon her but the deep love she has for him remains . she aggressively grabbed his chin pulling him down to her level placing a more than hungry and eager kiss on his lips , you could say she was eating them off of his face . "long time no see , pretty boy" . she quickly turned around shooting the last officer making everyone else also look back at her in shock . she turned back to mingi who was still in deep shock . "did you miss me?"

im bored and i have so much motivation rn so i'm going on a writing spree , might update again 😭