Serendipitous Maybe || Park Sungho

🫧 Inspiration : Serendipitous Maybe by The Wildcardz , Raquel Castro 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♠ • ♧ • ☆ ——

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 , 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 , 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 .. 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗼𝘂𝘀, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 ?"
——— ☆ • ♧ • ♠ • ♧ • ☆ ———

{short chapter}

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Sungho and y/n were literally THE campus couple . But the thing was .. they weren't even a couple yet . Everyone pinned them together because for one their chemistry was literally unmatched & anyone with eyes could tell they liked each other . They also looked really good together even though they were just friends .

Y/n walked into class a bit late but was relieved that the teacher was later than her . She waved at and greeted everyone as they did her before sitting down in her usual spot and pulling her things from her bag . She pulled her braids up into a bun as the teacher entered and began to teach their lecture .

Y/n was concentrating on writing her notes when someone whisper yelled her name . She turned seeing one of her classmates looking at her and then pointing outside of the open classroom door in front of the class where she found sungho waving frantically . She smiled and waved back at him & he shot her a heart making some of her classmates coo . "What- who's there!" her professor yelled making sungho run back in the opposite direction almost tripping over himself to which she laughed , pulling out her phone to text him .

"You almost got in trouble" she sent and he read it within seconds responding "oh well i just wanted to see you" . She felt her face heat up a bit and then laughed putting her phone down .

~

Sitting at the lunch table with the two of them would literally make you feel like the most single person in the world .. even if you aren't even single . Their friends watched and recorded as the two of them were lost in their own world , completely disregarding reality .

Sungho was eating his lunch and asking for some of y/ns drink & she was telling him that he had his own and to drink that . Their friends laughed as he started fake choking and she rolled her eyes letting him drink from her straw holding the cup for him . She complained that he was gonna drink it all and snatched the straw from him which resulted in a little juice splashing on his eye lid . But sungho being the dramatic man he is acted like it went into his eye and she apologized grabbing a napkin to clean his face .

Y/n sat on the table still trying to make sure the juice wasn't burning his eye and he put his arms around her waist . When she pulled back grabbing a wet wipe from her bag he could see their friends behind y/n making kissing gestures and recording to which he stuck his middle finger up and they howled like loud children .

~

Y/n was walking out of class with the rest of their friends when sungho called her name quickly jogging up to her . "Wanna get food and watch the sunset with me?" he asked walking backwards in front of her , smiling like an idiot . Man did she love his smile . (it's me .. im she) She nodded and he took her bag and her books from her hands running to his car making her run after him .

"They're so cute that it actually makes me sick" their friend jaehyun (my man my man my man) said watching them from a distance . "I think you're just hating because you're single" riwoo says and jaehyun rolled his eyes . "You're literally single too .." he says making taesan and leehan laugh .

y'all i'm not gone anywhere i promise i js haven't had motivation to write fr plus my classes are starting soon , i'm getting it back on track tho i promise & all of my loves that have made requests i promise they're drafted and i'll write them soon

y'all i'm not gone anywhere i promise i js haven't had motivation to write fr plus my classes are starting soon , i'm getting it back on track tho i promise & all of my loves that have made requests i promise they're drafted and i'll write them soon .. sorry for the wait :(