Round 2 || Jeno Lee

Inspiration 👩🏾‍🎤 : Round 2 by Jacquees 👩🏾‍🎤

Strong language and reallll kinky 😗 , i was not in the right state of mind when this was written 💀🤏🏾

||Not Mistake Checked||

☆→★→☆→★→☆→★→☆→★→

"𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆

"𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆 .. 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝘄𝗼? 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲"

☆→★→☆→★→☆→★→☆→★→

Y/N 👩🏾‍🎤

I walked out of the bathroom the steam from my shower followed pouring out across the ceiling of my bedroom . I had no bra but my body was covered in panties and a towel . My jacquees playlist blasting the song "hold this" (😏..) while I walked around trying to find my pajamas .

I swayed to the beat and soon found my shorts and robe I had been looking for . After getting dressed I laid on my bed putting the blunt between my lips and lighting it . My body laid comfortably on the bed while my robe fell open exposing my naked chest to no one . I inhaled and did a few donuts before turning up my music .

In due time I'd completely forget about the fact that my boyfriend was on his way over .

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

Jeno 🧑🏻‍🎤

I stepped into y/ns apartment and took off my shoes . Hers being on the top floor so you could see the whole city through her big glass window in the living room . I heard her music playing loud as I stepped out of my socks and threw my bag on the couch . "Bae?" I said calling out to y/n but getting no response .

I walked into her room seeing her on the bed , her upper half exposed by her open robe and she was on her phone .. tuh I think she's trynna seduce me . "Bae" I said and she looked up from her phone with low lids and red eyes . She smiled at me her big glossy lips catching the purple light that dimmed her room .

Y/N stood up to put her blunt out and walk over to me pulling me into a hug . "Hi dada how was your day" she asked pressing up against me . "It was good , practice was smooth today" I said and she nodded . I put my finger under her chin pushing it up and kissing her lips hungrily . With this I began to feel her hand roam down my chest .

"Wait princess I need to shower I've been sweating all day from all that dancing stuff" I said and y/n pulled herself back from me and pouted . "I promise after I shower we can" I said and she nodded walking back to the bed with a pout on her face . I took this chance to slap her ass and she hissed and rubbed her cheek before flopping on the bed . I just shook my head and walked in the bathroom .