Mondays || Mark Lee

🌳 Inspiration : Mondays by Rini 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢.....

" 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

" 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 .. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 ,, 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 ,, 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲lt.. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 "

I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢.....

{ Short Drabble }

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

y/n closed her computer letting out a deep breath . She had finally finished with the book she was writing & sent it to her editor . It felt like a huge weight was lifted off of her back .

The sun was shining a golden light inside the windows and glass doors making the usually cream and green decorated room appear a strong gold color . She looked out the glass doors seeing the sky a deep purple and orange mix with a hint of pink . The sun setting beautifully .

Mark sat on his chair on the balcony with his guitar in his hands strumming random cords . y/n smiled softly feeling as if moments like these were the most beautiful . She walked outside causing mark to look up at her smiling letting out a small laugh at her attire .

She had on a silk pajama set , her glasses sat up on her nose and her hair was messy and all over her head . He couldn't say much seeing as he had on a robe , basketball shorts and slides . His face sporting nothing but his iconic black frames . He loved seeing her like this as well as she did with him .

It gave them both a sense of comfort seeing each other so comfortable with themselves . He moved his guitar from his lap holding his arms open and gesturing for her to come sit in his lap . When she sat down they shared a loving kiss , her lingering a few more on his beautiful bare face .

When she was comfortable he picked up his guitar again playing 'mondays' knowing she loved it when he did . It was calming . The both of them staring into the sunset , laughing about something and nothing all the way until the stars came out .

Y'all tbh I just can't sleep and I picked up my phone looking at my wallpaper which is literally like a collage of boyfriend mark so this is what came from that 😭