Get You || Lee Donghyuck ( Haechan )

🫧 Inspiration : Get You by Daniel Caesar 🫧

tell my bestie happy birthday rn 🙄 (it's tomorrow where i live but today in korea so yk we gotta turn up)

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

»»-------------¤-------------««

" 𝗢𝗼𝗵 ,, 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜'𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂? "

»»-------------¤-------------««

3rd person 🫧

Y/n was trying to make haechan a cake for his birthday but failing to focus as he kept bugging her . "Baby come onnnn , dance with me pleaseeee" he begged pulling her by the waist while she tried stirring up the cake mix . "haechan i cant , i'm trying to make you a cake right now" "pleaseeee only for this song" the song was remember the time by mj .

"Haechan laterr" she whined causing him to let go of her and pout walking to the other side of the island and sitting down in a chair . she looked over at him almost attacking him with apologies and kisses looking at him stare at her with the most adorable glare . "Are you mad at me?" she asked while putting the bowl of cake mix down to grab a cake pan .

Haechan grabbed the bowl swirling his finger inside to eat the mix off of it . "maybe" he said and she walked back over to the island putting the cake pan down and going to the side haechan was seated on . she put her arms over his shoulders and stared down at him as he continued to eat the cake mix .

He eventually put the bowl down and looked up at her with the same pout on his face . she couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness . she kissed his lips multiple times feeling him put his arms around her waist and pull her closer to him . "i'm sorry baby , i just really wanna do this for you" "but what if i don't want a cake?" he asked and she tilted her head sideways waiting for him to say what he wanted .

"what if i want you?" he said and she could literally see his eyes gloss over with arousal . "then have me" she said and he excitedly picked her up and ran out of the kitchen through the house and into their shared bedroom . haechan dropped her on the bed kissing her lips hungrily allowing her fingers to tangle up in his hair . he pulled away from her and ran out of the room leaving her confused .

"haechan-" "WAIT I WANNA DO SOMETHING" he yelled and she just waited patiently for him to come back . he ran in with the bowl of cake mix making y/n look at him confusedly . "i .. i wanna suck the cake mix off your breasts" he said shyly and y/n stared at him with her jaw dropped sporting an appalled expression .

she hurriedly removed her shirt and bra before leaning back on the headboard . "go ahead" she spoke and haechan excitedly removed his clothes and grabbed the cake mix .

 "go ahead" she spoke and haechan excitedly removed his clothes and grabbed the cake mix