Old Love || Oh Seungmin (O.de)

🫧 Inspiration : Old Love by yuji , putri dahlia 🫧

{yk i wouldn't leave yall hanging on new years <3}

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

 " 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹

" 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 .. 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ,, 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 ,, 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿 .. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼 '𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 "

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

3rd Person 🫶🏾

You know that thing when your partner is doing something or maybe they're doing nothing but you can't help but stare at them while listening to your heart about to beat out of your chest , feel your palms get sweaty as your body warms up and your brain just takes a deep breath ?

Like when they're doing nothing besides watching a dumb youtube video on their phone but you find yourself lost in them with not a care in the world ? O.de definitely knows that feeling .

He and y/n were visiting his parents for the new year and his family absolutely loves her . He sat back watching as she laughed with his mom in the kitchen , danced with his grandma , conversed with his older brother & played cards with his dad . His gaze melted only on her while she danced with his family and he watched from outside . "I'm proud of you son" his dad said from beside him making him look over at him .

"You better keep her , she's the one son" the older man spoke before o.de turned his focus back to her . He smiled a bit to himself knowing his family loved her as much as he did , she turned around making eye contact with him from the other side of the huge window giving him a small smile . o.de hurriedly turned away feeling his face grow warm , he knew good and well he was as red as a tomato . His dad who caught the whole interaction laughed beside him before placing his hand on his shoulder and then walking away .

"Good evening y/n" he heard his dad say making him turn his head to see her nod at his dad before walking over to him . "It's so cold out here and you're just standing here like it's nothing" she said squishing her body against his . She came out in only her sweater & he was wearing a full coat which he unzipped to let her inside . "It's not that cold" he said and y/n held her head up looking at his face .

Time seemed to have stopped for o.de when he looked down and met her eyes . Her eyes twinkled from the moon reflecting off of the snow , making it seem as if she held the entire universe in her eyes . She scanned his face seeing him stunned again as she's been catching that a lot . His nose and the tips of his ears were pink indicating he was cold & that his previous statement was obviously a lie . "not that cold my ass" she said before removing her arms out of his jacket and blowing her breath in her hands to warm them up .

Once she'd determined they were warm enough she gently placed her hands over his ears watching him blink slowly , bringing him out of his trance . "i thought you said it wasn't that cold out here?" she asked and he just pulled her closer by her waist . "It's not" he said and she scoffed . "Then why is your nose the same color as clifford" she said and he let out a small laugh .

She removed her hands from his ears and put them on the back of his neck bringing his face closer to hers before placing a kiss on the tip of his nose . To this he held onto her even tighter as if he was scared to let go . She pulled back a bit meeting his eyes again & this was it for her . The fact that everytime she looked at him she could see it in his eyes that he genuinely loved her , this was it .. she'd found her person & so had he .

"I love you so much" he said and she couldn't tell if it was his or her heart that was beating crazily between the two of them . "I love you so much more" she said and he leaned in placing a loving kiss on her lips . His lips were warm against hers and in that moment her body seemed to warm right up . It definitely didn't feel like it was -5 degrees anymore .

His family was watching from inside smiling and staring at the scene with adoration . "My baby .." his grandma said as she held onto his big brothers hand .

i'm high ash writing this so i fr hope it makes sense 😭 , happy new year my lovelies 🫶🏾