Tastes So Good || Jeong Yun-o (Jaehyun)

🫧 Inspiration : Tastes so good by Sabrina Claudio 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

◇──◆──◇──◆──◇──◆

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 , 𝗜𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 , 𝗜𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 .. 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 , 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 ."

◇──◆──◇──◆──◇──◆

3rd person 🫶🏾

Jaehyun felt high as he stared at you . You were talking , ranting about your day like always & he was just laying next to you with his head leaning against his palm . You were literally the most beautiful person he had ever seen & he didn't miss the chance to let you know that .

"Baby?" he called out and you stopped talking now paying attention to how he was looking at you . You raised an eyebrow and tilted your head . "Why are you looking at me like that?" you asked and he shook his head . "No reason , you're just so beautiful babe" he said and you rolled your eyes . "Thank you jaehyun" you said and he poked his lips out clearly asking for a kiss which you happily gave him before you continued talking .

He licked your lip gloss off his lips and kept listening to you talk . Not a thought was in his mind but you . So pretty and all his .

"Jaehyun?" you called out a bit loud finally getting his attention . "hmm?" he hummed and you laughed . "You're looking at me like you have something to say" you said and he let out a dry laugh . "maybe i do" "what is it?" you asked and he moved over placing a warm kiss on your lips then to your check and down under your jaw . He trailed under your ear and kissed that before whispering to you . "You're so beautiful my love"

"I want to ruin you , you're just a pretty little thing that needs to be ruined & that's exactly what i wanna do . Fuck you until you scream my name and leave marks all over my back and chest . let everyone know that i make you feel so good" he said in a low voice and you couldn't do anything but inhale deeply as chills ran down your spine .

"Can i do that baby? can i make you feel good?" Whew chile this man .

add another in the slayterr being high folder 🤚🏾