Cupid || Jung Wooseok

🫧 Inspiration : Cupid by 112 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

" 𝗖𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗲

" 𝗖𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗲 .. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝘆 "

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

3rd Person 🫶🏾

The bright and warm summer day was perfect for the cookout y/ns family was having . just one whole day of everyone enjoying each other , food , games , the sun & so on .

Y/n walked in holding her dish she brought and a few other things as everyone greeted her . her grandma spoke first "hi baby , where's my other baby?" she asked and y/n sat the aluminum pan down on the table swatting away her younger brothers curious fingers . "what other baby grandma?" "wooseok , he's your boyfriend" she said making y/n & her mom and aunts laugh .

"He's not my boyfriend grandma , he's montez (ur big brother) friend" she protested & her grandma rolled her eyes . "he needs to be your man then , i don't know what's keeping you from snatching him up .. he's a fine boy" her grandma said and she just laughed and shook her head . "someone just tell me what else needs to be done so i can help" .

~

Montez wasn't a quiet or calm person which is why he & wooseok clicked the way they did . the sun was already setting when he and woo burst through the back door and into the backyard loudly announcing their arrival .

Y/n sat back in her seat , her fingers tracing the shape of the glass bottle of the pink seagrams wine cooler she was drinking . She watched as her brother and wooseok interacted with the other family members both young & old . She knew that like always their final destination was her . Wooseok spotted her first a small smirk displaying itself on his features .

He jogged over to her making her look up at him seeing his smirk now become a full smile making her smile as well . yes , she liked him & he liked her as well , they weren't dating though because she was the cautious type when it came to who she gave her heart but that didn't stop wooseok from trying . He'd made it known to her and the whole family that he'd had a crush on her since he first met her , they were 15 & 16 years old then .. her being younger .

"So you not gonna get up and give me a hug?" he asked with his arms extended . To this she giggled and stood up letting him engulf her entire body in his bigger one . (i'm a giant but woo is a giant fr 😭 mans is like 6'4 💀) Their bodies swayed side to side , a big cheesy smile on both of their faces as they tightly held on to each other . "Ew , please get a room" Montez said from beside the two making them break the hug and him hugging her instead .

"cmon now the kids ate already us adults were just waiting on you 2"

~

Everyone sat around the white table eating , laughing & conversing over various things . y/n sat in between montez and wooseok & the three of them were high out of their minds . they let everyone else do the talking most of the time but they engaged in side conversations of nonsense inside jokes they had together . one of their conversations were cut off by y/n & montez' mom when she brought up how proud she was of her children .

Of course she didn't stop there and went on to talk about how she'd thought wooseok and y/n would make an amazing couple and that she'd hoped they gave her grandkids someday . y/n protested that idea speaking up about the fact that she's only freshly 19 years old and just moving out . wooseok just laughed and agreed with her .

~

Wooseok had managed to pull y/n to dance with him under the stars now as the sun had fully set and the moon came out to play . her arms were wrapped around his body and her head rested on his chest as his were wrapped around her shoulders and they swayed back and forth .

"so y/n , you ever gonna let me take you on a date?" he asked and she laughed making him feel the vibration on his chest . "maybe" she said and he laughed . "thats like the first time you haven't just flat out said no" "maybe it's because i wanna go on that date" she said and he grabbed her shoulders pulling her back from his body . "wait really?" he asked and she nodded .

He smiled down at y/n who smiled back at him . he spun her around so that her back was against him and they continued to step and sway from side to side his arms wrapped around her body & her hands resting on them . the both of them humming along to the song playing in the background , which was cupid by 112 .

Woo lifted her arm up in the air making her do a spin and then dipping her down in his arms as she laughed and he sang the song to her . "true love won't lie but we won't know unless we give it a try" they both looked at each other laughing and just enjoying each other's presence . when wooseok lifted y/n back up they stared at each other and began leaning in slowly , some of the family paying attention and others too drunk to care .

"i bet 20 dollars they're gonna kiss" brandon (montez & y/n little brother) said beside montez . "i'm not gonna bet on that because i already know they are" & he was right wooseok had his arms wrapped tightly around y/ns back as he bent down , her holding his face in her hands as they shared a slow but long awaited kiss . wooseok smiled and she giggled making montez shake his head at the two and cover his little brothers eyes .

"finally .. fucking lovebirds"

okay for the first time i actually love something i wrote