Naughty Girl || Park Jisung

🫧 Inspiration : naughty girl by beyoncé 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

🕸️→🕷️→🕸️→🕷️→🕸️→🕷️→🕸️→🕷️→

" 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

" 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 ."

🕸️→🕷️→🕸️→🕷️→🕸️→🕷️→🕸️→🕷️→

3rd Person 🎃

As a kid halloween and christmas are always the favorites , you give yourself unnecessary anxiety waiting for the two of them to come thinking of all the candy you'd collect or all the presents you'd get . As an adult is just another holiday you'd have memories of enjoying when you were little . The case is a bit different for jisung and y/n though , they'd loved halloween just as much as the children did , except instead of loving anticipating how much candy they'd collect they were more worried about how much candy each of them could pass out individually & usually the one who had the most left at the end of the night had to do whatever the other would ask of them .

"i half assed my costume and it's still better than yours" jisung spat at chenle who had just told him his costume was wack . Chenle laughed opening his arms in a "cmon" gesture spinning around once in his ronald mcdonald get up . Jisung rolled his eyes and adjusted his cape around his neck and licked his tongue over the plastic fangs in his mouth . "i mean compared to me i'd say you both look ridiculous" mark spoke standing up from the couch and showing off his 'costume' which was really just a suit he had in his closet , some dress shoes and a wacky pair of black fashion glasses . "and what are you supposed to be ? mark in a suit?" chenle said and mark cut his eyes at him & smacked his lips .

"No , i'm Will Smith in men in black" he said and the younger two looked at each other before bursting out in a loud laughter . "You guys are haters" mark said before walking off to the kitchen where you were . "Your boyfriend is so mean" mark said upon his entrance passing you the now empty popcorn bowl for a refill . "Aw mark it's okay , i'll get him back for you when i win today" you said and mark laughed thinking of how competitive you and jisung get about this .

Just then the doorbell rang and you immediately shoved the popcorn bowl in marks arms and grabbed your candy bowl running to the front door , but since jisung was there already he went first . "Trick or treattt" you heard the adorable little kids say as he opened the door smiling fondly at them , you were disappointed that jisung beat you once already but you couldn't stay mad as the little kids were just so cute . You waved them a goodbye as jisung closed the door and turned to you with a devilish look on your face "ahaha i'm gonna win" he said and you rolled your eyes . "in your dreams dracula" you said earning a laugh from jaemin who was dressed as maleficent .. yeah , ik .