(잘 자) Teddy Bear || Kanemoto Yoshinori

🫧 Inspiration : (잘 자) Teddy Bear by NCT DREAM 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

" 아주 깊은 꿈에서 만나 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 ,, 둘만 아는 세상에서 "

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

3rd Person 🫶🏾

y/n laid in bed barely awake but not fully asleep . her window left just open enough to let in a breeze cooling down her room for her to comfortably drift into dream land . the owl in the tree outside her window sat alert and awake watching the rest of the night animals begin their day .

she'd fully fallen asleep now but only stayed that way for about 5 minutes before she woke up slightly feeling the bed dip behind her . she didn't freak out because the heavenly smell of lavender and vanilla washed itself over her , this being her boyfriends signature smell .. he was also the only one besides her with a key to her apartment and seeing as he quietly let himself in , it wasn't a burglar or anything .

"hi baby" she spoke in a low voice with her eyes still closed . "hi love" yoshi said as he got under the covers with her putting one arm under her head and the other over her waist . she turned around so that they were face to face and opened her eyes slightly to find him lying there with his eyes closed . "did you have a good day at work today?" she asked and he hummed pulling her body closer to kiss placing a bunch of kisses on her forehead .

"tomorrow is our break time , so i'll be able to be with you for a week" he spoke while softly running his finger tips along her arm and using his other hand to hold her head which was securely protected by her red silk bonnet to match his bright red hair . she hummed at the calming feeling of being next to him and placed a kiss on his collarbone then moved her head up a bit to sleepily kiss his lips to which he kissed her back , it slightly turned into a lazy make out session until the two of them both pulled apart .

"i love you" he said as she nestled her face against his chest . "i love you more" .

 "i love you more"