Only Want U || Lee Jaewook

🫧 Inspiration : Only want u by JAWAN.mp3 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

" 𝗖𝘂𝘇 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 ,, 𝗖𝘂𝘇 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 ,, 𝗖𝘂𝘇 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂

" 𝗖𝘂𝘇 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 ,, 𝗖𝘂𝘇 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 ,, 𝗖𝘂𝘇 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Jaewook was very content with his life this past year . He'd gotten many roles and castings , he's in a very healthy relationship which his fans love & everyday is better than the day before .

He'd just gotten out of the shower and brushed his teeth feeling a bit too refreshed to just go to bed . He walked out of the bathroom and into his huge bedroom seeing his girlfriend in bed with a book in her hands . He stared at her with a smile on his face as he always thought she looked so pretty .

Her hair was pulled up into her light blue satin bonnet , her face bare but still beautiful . She wore a white tank top and some black shorts to sleep in but to him she looked as if she was gonna walk someone's runway . Her reading time was cut short as she felt jaewook grab her ankles and pull her towards him at the edge of the bed . "Babe what the hell" she laughed as she sat up and he laughed with her . "I guarantee that book is not more interesting than me" he said and she giggled . "well .." she said and he scoffed pulling her even closer to himself .

"The main character seems like a very hot guy so idk babe" she said and he rolled his eyes . "Movies are always better than books (not rlly) & right now i have a very brilliant idea for a movie we could make right now" he said with a slight smirk as she wrapped her arms around his neck . "oh do you now?" she asked brushing her nose against his . "I do" he smiled brighter feeling her breath on his lips .

"It doesn't involve much conversation , i could get out a camera .. then we could lay down right here on our comfortable bed & take off all of our clothes.." he trailed of ghosting a kiss on her lips . "I could make you moan and scream my name as i get lost in making love to you" he bit his lip softly as she slowly moved one of her hands to cup his cheek , she pressed her lips on his softly , biting and tugging his bottom lip between her teeth as she pulled away . "mm , go on" she said and he breathed heavily against her lips .

He wanted her so bad & the feeling was definitely mutual . "There'd be a part 2 which is the aftermath of part 1" he said and she laughed . "We'd have like 4 kids and a dog & 2 cats" he said and she laughed harder causing him to laugh as well . "is that so" she said in between laughter "mhmm , it's never fun to wait a long time for part 2 so we better get started on part 1 now" he said and pushed her down so that he was on top . They smiled and giggled into the kisses , slowly but surely losing every piece of clothing on their bodies to the floor .

She was definitely gonna be sore in the morning .

him 🫶🏾

him 🫶🏾