Meet me in the pale moonlight || Zhong Chenle

🌳 Inspiration : Meet me in the pale moonlight by Lana Del Ray🌳

Welcome to 5 days of Christmas 🧝🏾‍♀️ (I was too lazy to do the whole month) 😭

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

" 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 , 𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 - 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 ?

" 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 , 𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 - 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 ? .. 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻' . "
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Y/N 🧝🏾‍♀️

For some reason I've always hated Christmas . Even when I was a kid it just wasn't something I enjoyed . There'd be fake family members , random drama , my parents acting like they're so in love and happy when they got a divorce when I was 8 and was just too scared to actually leave each other and lastly him .

Him ? My neighbor and my moms best friends son , Zhong Chenle . We've known each other since we were younger but we've never really spoken to each other . In grade school he barely talked and I was just the weird kid nobody talked to .. fast forward 11 years and here we are at the same college and still don't talk . Well we talk more than we used to but it's never about anything good .

In 8th grade I had started to realize that I had a crush on Chenle . I found myself pathetic because as I've previously stated we barely talked .. we were around each other a lot because of our parents but it's still pathetic to have a crush on someone you barely talk to . Which is why I never said anything about it .

Freshman year he started dating a girl named francis and they've been on and off since then , he also got taller , his voice got deeper .. just all in all became more hot than he already was . Anyways , since it's almost Christmas he and I were back home from college and both of our families were planning one of their signature Christmas parties . Fun right? Fuck no .

I pushed the cover off of my body getting out of the bed and making my way to the bathroom so that I could shower and prepare for my day .

Chenle 🌳

"Make sure you take the cake over to the (y/l/n)s and don't forget to tell them to give me a call so we could talk about the party some more ." My mom yelled from upstairs . "yeah sure" I responded .

Christmas time .. who would've thought that a time and holiday so beautiful could be filled with generic feelings and bullshit every year . I walked upstairs grabbing the cake from the counter and walking out the front door not bothering to put on actual shoes . When I stepped outside I saw her checking the mail .