No One Knows || Park Junwon (pH-1)

🫧 Inspiration : no one knows by Brent Faiyaz 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

" 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

" 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 .. 𝗜 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 ."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Harry had just dropped a single and life was great . The launch party was amazing & he was having the time of his life rn . 2 truths and a lie .

His eyes scanned the crowd looking for the person he'd been wanting to see the most .. you . Beside him his friend mokyo was sitting next to him watching his every move . He knew who he was looking for . "You sure she's coming?" he asked harry after taking a shot of the liquor in front of him . "Yeah i asked her friend to make sure she brought her" he answered eyes still scanning the crowd .

"What if her friend couldn't convince her?" haon asked from the other side of the two . Harry sighed and looked back at the table , grabbing his glass and taking a sip . "I guess she did what you asked" mokyo tilted his head towards were y/n and her friend were walking through the door .

Harry quickly downed the rest of his drink and sat the cup back on the table before leaving . Haon laughed and mokyo shook his head st hoe eager harry was to get to you .

You on the other hand didn't really wanna be there . I mean understandable though .. who just wants to go to their exes launch party . You split with your friends and walked over to the bar asking for a strong drink to start off the night .

"Look what the cat dragged in" you heard from behind you immediately knowing the voice . You sighed and took your drink thanking the bartender . "Leave me alone harry" you said turning to look at him before taking a sip of your drink , which he watched with amusement all over his face . "Did you miss me?" he asked brushing your shoulder with his .

"You know damn well i didn't" you said and he laughed . "You look good" he said and you ignored him . "What have you been up to? i've missed you , missed seeing your pretty face everyday" he said and you rolled your eyes . Harry was your ex fuck buddy until things started to get a bit more serious . You started to get the impression that he was your man but that all went out the window when minsik posted a video on his insta story of them at the club and harry was wrapped up in 2 bitches that barely had clothes on and he kissed one .

But that was only the first issue . You and harry talked about that and he apologized and promised you he wouldn't do anything like that again and that he was ready to be all yours , be more than just your fuck buddy . But he fucked it up again .

About a 3 months into your relationship you were hanging out with your friends when one of them tapped you . "Girl isn't that your man?" she asked showing you woodie's post where harry was getting danced on by some girl at the club while 2 others sat beside him & he was kissing on one of them . You scoffed and sent the post to yourself before texting him that you were done with him and all his bullshit .

When he came back to his apartment the next morning you and all your things were gone and he was confused as his phone had been dead the whole time but when he charged it your message was the first thing to come through and immediately he knew he fucked up .

It's been about 5 months since that situation and he had been texting and calling your phone but got no answer . He apologized so many times and came to your house to talk so many times but you weren't hearing him out . You were really done with him & he hated it . Sure he was a manwhore but he couldn't stand the thought of you being over him . He regretted everything .

"You obviously were tired of waking up and seeing my face as you were fucking with all those other bitches junwon" you used his government name and he knew you were still mad at him . Well he knew that already but it really hit him now . "Baby i told you a million times that i was sorry" he stressed and you ignored him taking another sip of your drink .

"I miss you & i promise i've changed baby .. i don't want no one else but you .. come back to me please?" he questioned as he turned your face towards him & lifted your chin . You looked at him and for a second you felt like he was serious , maybe he genuinely meant what he was saying , maybe this time would be different .. nah .

You pushed his hand away from you and walked away from him leaving him and your drink at the bar . He picked up your drink and downed the rest of it exhaling out of his nose as the alcohol burned his throat . He was defeated this time but that didn't mean he was gonna give up .

here you go loveeeee i hope you like it & sorry i took so long <3 papayasarecool14