Eternal Sunshine || Kim Jungwoo

🫧 Inspiration : Eternal sunshine by Jhené Aiko 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴

" 𝗜𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 ,, 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲

" 𝗜𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 ,, 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 .. 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 ."

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴

3rd person 🫶🏾

He'd did it . Jungwoo thought as he watched you lay asleep beside him while he smiled down at his newborn daughter . He'd finally become a father & a husband , which was something he'd dreamed of his whole life . When he found you he immediately knew you were his person , the one he'd love to spend the rest of his life with .

He stared down at the cute little baby in his arms and almost teared up . She looked like him , adorable big eyes , same nose shape & everything , of course she looked like you as well but more like him . Taeyong had visited earlier that day and he and johnny were telling him how they'd be on standby to beat up guys who broke her heart in the future and he couldn't help but laugh .

You had been asleep since about an hour after you'd given birth to your daughter . Your mom and his mom showed up at the same time and so did his sister but you slept through every visit as you were exhausted from birth . You only woke up a brief second when taeyong and johnny came because taeyong had kissed your forehead and his lips were cold due to him just coming in from outside . Jungwoo felt a little bad seeing how tired you were but it all went away with one glance of his daughters adorable little face . "Eh , it was worth it" he thought .

"You did it man" mark said over facetime as he was too busy to come and physically visit but promised he would when he got the time . Jungwoo almost cried hearing that from mark because even though he'd been telling himself the same thing the acknowledgment from his best friends made it so much more real . Nights of him ranting to them about how he couldn't wait to marry you and start a family and now he's here . Staring at his daughter made his heart feel warm , it was like something there had been missing for a while but you and her filled it & he couldn't be more happier .

He promised that he'd raise her with utmost love and care , all while being an amazing husband to you . The tiny baby closed her hand over his finger making him mentally explode . Soooo cuteeee . He looked outside at the moon and thanked it for lighting up the hospital room on this specific night . He was ready for all the good things to come and he'd promised to dive head first into them as long as he had you and his daughter beside him .

" 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ,, 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 .. 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 ,, 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 ."

this is like so ass y'all i'm sorry 🫤 i might update again sometime today or tomorrow though 🫶🏾