Love On The Brain || Korapat Kirdpan (Nanon)

🫧 Inspiration : love on the brain by Rihanna 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

★──────────★─────────★

" 𝗡𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 , 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵

" 𝗡𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 , 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 ."

★──────────★─────────★

3rd Person 🤍

Nanon's friends could tell something was on his mind , i mean anyone who saw him could tell his mind was somewhere else rather than where he was right now . Physically he was in a bar drinking with a few of his friends . "Earth to nanon" mark says and nanon snapped out of his trance looking over at his friend who was giving him a weird look .

"You still haven't talked to her since that day ?" mark asks him to which he js sighs and takes a sip of his beer before shaking his head . "Maybe you should try calling or texting her" his friend tay says throwing a dry in his mouth . "I've tried that , she won't answer" he said with a sigh .

"What did you even do?" ohm asks sitting down with more beers and nanon rolled his eyes , he's so tired of talking about it because he hates himself for it . He looks down at the beer in his hand and sits it in the table as now it also reminds him of the incident .

"He was drunk and she confessed to him over the phone and he told her-" mark was cut off as nanon hissed and pointed a finger at him . Mark could care less though . "He told her that them being friends with benefits just means that he could use her when he needs to and that no feelings should be involved when in reality he's actually in love with her too but he's too much of a pussy to admit it" mark finishes and nanon looks at him with a scowl on his face .

"Man nanon that was fucked up" Tay says and Nanon let's out a loud groan . "Ughh i know , i KNOW" he says letting his head fall on the table . "So you actually do like her?" ohm asks and nanon lifts his head . He does , he likes her so much . "I think so" nanon says and mark groans loudly slamming his beer down on the table . Tay & Ohm laughed . "Will you just admit it already , like JEEZ not only do you like her but you are literally so in love with her that you don't know what to do with yourself anymore now that she's not talking to you" mark stresses , before huffing and rubbing his temples .

"Okay fine , i'm in love with her .. but what does that change" he says and crosses his arms . "Well for starters you could go buy her some flowers or something & idk maybe APOLOGIZE for being a DUMMY" ohm says flicking nanons forehead . Nanon nodded taking in his friends words . It's been almost 2 weeks since the incident happened & mark was right about him barely being able to function without her .

He forgot to finish his work for his presentation and got a 0 in biology , he left his phone in the bathroom , his shirt was inside out at work the other day because the only thing he could think of was her . He ran into some guys walking out of class because he was staring down at his phone seeing that she had left him on read rather than replying .

Don't even start with how much he craved her & not even just sexually . He just wanted to be around her , holding her , talking to her .. just wanted to be in her space . Sure he did miss fucking her but he just missed her in general and it was LITERALLY affecting his daily life . "Guys i gotta go" he gets up dropping money on the table to pay for the drinks he'd had before practically running out of the bar .

"Bet $100 that they're gonna be dating tomorrow" ohm says and shakes his hand . Mark just shook his head at his friends and took a sip from his beer .

~

Nanon literally had road rage . Screaming at cars for driving the actual speed limit as he was speeding trying to get to you . It's not like you were going anywhere he just didn't wanna waste anymore time having you be mad at him like this . It was quite literally killing him . He had went and grabbed you a bouquet of flowers that were all your favorite colors . He actually had no clue what half the flowers were but he still bought them because he knew you'd like the color .

When he'd made it to your dorm he parked and pulled the keys from the car running up to you . All that rush yet he still hesitated to knock on your door . But he did . "Coming" he heard you say from inside . He looked at himself fixing his jacket and shirt and making sure his pants were pulled up and his belt was on right . The door swung open and you were standing there in front of him . The expression on your face immediately changed and nanon felt his heart drop .

You stood there looking so pretty to him even though you were in sleepwear . Your hair down in the same knee length box braids he had tugged on a few weeks prior . Your face was bare but you did have on lipgloss which was the usual for you & you had money in your hand . "Hey- no wait" he stopped you from closing the door in his face . You huffed and snatched the door back open . "What do you want nanon?" you asked and he took a deep breath before holding out the flowers .

You stared at them for a bit and then back at him "these are for you" he said and you didn't say anything but you did take the flowers . "Y/n i'm so sorry . I was so drunk that day and i do not know what i was thinking or if i even was thinking in the first place but i promise i didn't mean any of it" he said and you just looked at him your facial expression becoming more relaxed than the angry one you had a few seconds ago .

"Honestly i am so in love with you that i literally don't know what to do without you . The last 2 weeks of my life have been complete hell without you and i know that it's all my fault but-" you cut him off . "Nanon" "Hmm" "It's okay" you said and he started rambling again . "No but- wait .. huh?" he said finally realizing what you'd just said . "I said.." you walked closer to him . "It's okay" you repeated and he looked down at you and let out a deep breath . He was relieved that you weren't mad anymore but he needed you so badly and you were so close he was actually starting to lose his composure .

You walked back in your dorm and sat the flowers down . He was still standing outside the door . "Aren't you gonna come in?" you asked and like the flash he literally rushed in and picked you up in his arms placing a rough kiss on your lips . "Nanon-" you laughed into the kiss . "My pizza-" he kissed your lips again . "Fuck that pizza"

Y'all he's so fine bye

Y'all he's so fine bye .