Kisses Down Low || Ahn Hyoseop , Lee Soohyuk

🫧 Inspiration : Kisses Down Low by Kelly Rowland 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

+

" 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 ,, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

" 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 ,, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 .. 𝗔 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 (𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲) "

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Movie night can never just be movie night with your boyfriends . They can't focus on anything except you when they're around you and honestly you aren't complaining abt it fr . "is the movie that good?" hyoseop asked with a laugh seeing you with your eyes literally glued to the tv .

You looked over at him seeing him looking down at you in soohyuks lap . "well maybe if you watched it instead of me then you'd know" you joked making him and soohyuk laugh . "I don't wanna watch a movie right now though princess we could watch one later" he said and you just ignored him . "y/n" he called out but you kept your eyes on the tv . "babe you know if you ignore him he's gonna be annoying all night , i kinda don't wanna watch one either though" soohyuk said from above you making you huff bc you know he's right about hyoseop being annoying .

"Well what do you want to do?" you asked sitting up in soohyuks lap . "you" they both answered in unison smirking at your taken aback expression . "but what about the movie ? i kinda wanna watch the mo-" your sentence was cut off as soohyuk grabbed the back of your thighs and held your legs up with his hands . hyoseop was now on his knees on the floor between you and soohyuks legs . since your legs were lifted your skirt rode up making him be face to face with your pussy .

"Please" was all he said before he began kissing up your thigh making his way closer to your panty covered pussy . gosh he was such a tease . "do you like it if i kiss you .." he trailed off as you felt his breath so close to where you knew you needed him most . your head fell against soohyuks shoulder but you continued to look down at hyoseop who was smirking up at you . "here?" he finally finished his sentence placing a kiss on your inner thigh so close to your spot .

You huffed, growing needy from his actions . soohyuk kissed your forehead and you felt him getting hard under you . "or what abouttt .." he trailed off again hooking his finger onto your panties , pulling them aside to showcase your bare and glistening pussy to him .  he blew cold air onto your clit making you whine a little and squirm in soohyuks hold causing him to grip your legs tighter . "stay still beautiful" his deep voice rang in your ears making you even more needier than you already were . "here?" hyoseop kissed your clit and you let out a deep breath .

"Please" you said in a hushed tone earning a kiss on the head again from soohyuk . "or how about here ?" hyoseop asked before pushing his tongue inside of you . you moaned loudly and your back arched off of soohyuks chest . "Please daddy , please kiss me there" you begged making hyoseop let out a deep laugh . "my pleasure" .

janiyavic  🫶🏾

janiyavic  🫶🏾