Poison || Kim Mingyu

🌳 Inspiration : Poison by Brent Faiyaz 🌳

Day 3 🧝🏾‍♀️ (I had a stroke at 6 am realizing that we're on day 3 already and it's only the 22nd)

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝

" 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁

" 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 .. 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗮𝘁 ,, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 "
⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

3rd Person 🧝🏾‍♀️

Mingyu sat slumped in his chair man spreading as much as he possibly could . He stared at the girl with a low seducing gaze hoping she'd feel it and look back at him . She felt it the whole time but she was so engaged in her conversation with wonu & seokmins girlfriends she didn't meet his gaze right at that second .

"Girl he's looking at you like he wants to eat you up" wonu's girlfriend kendall said . "He has been staring this whole time like he wants to devour you or something" seokmins girlfriend eunhae said . y/n turned around still not meeting his gaze but immediately felt herself get hot . His shirt was unbuttoned almost exposing his chest which was glistening with sweat .

His chain sticking to his neck while his hand held a glass of whiskey, the ring on his middle finger clinking against the glass seemed to be the only thing she heard as she trailed her eyes all around his body . Trailing her eyes up further his plump rosy colored lips came into view parted slightly as his tongue played with the black straw . This made her squeeze her thighs together and finally make eye contact with him .

He smirked as he saw her gulp after checking him out . Kim mingyu , what a man he was . Her man that is . He gestured her to come to him with his two fingers taunting the girl he had intentionally made hot and bothered . "Welp , that's our cue , let's go get our men and leave these two alone . Bye girl call me tomorrow cause I need DETAILS" eunhae said and kendall nodded agreeing with eunhae .

y/n waved at them making her way over to mingyu who watched her legs as she walked to him . "You were pretty thirsty" y/n joked referring to the empty whiskey glass that he held in his hand . He looked at the glass and then back at her . "Not as thirsty as you , I seen you checking me out and then rubbing your thighs together , what if your friends noticed?" He asked and y/n confusingly asked . "Noticed what?" "You being a fucking slut , don't think I don't know you y/n cause I bet I could grab you right now and check and your panties would be so soaked all because I was looking at you." He finished and she didn't say anything because he was 100% right .

"Let's go to our room princess , daddy is getting a little .." he trailed off placing the glass on the table next to him and standing up towering over the smaller girl . "Tired" he finished running his hands up her curves . "Mingyu we can't fuck here , everyone will hear us" y/n spoke thinking of the fact that they had rented a cabin along with all his members and their s/o's for Christmas . He pulled her to their room which was right next to Vernon's room , across the hall from seungcheol's and right under junhui's .

"I don't care what anyone hears , I've been waiting all day to lay you down on the bed and bury my face and dick between those thick brown thighs of yours , you've had your fun for the day .. now it's my turn ."

Timeskip 1 hour

Mingyu 🌳

"Come on baby f-fuck , ride daddy's dick just like that" I moaned keeping my eyes chained on the woman above me . She tried her best to be quiet and I found it cute that she was considerate of the others but I on the other hand .. don't gaf .

I flipped her so that she was on the bottom now and I was on top . She let out a squeal as I harshly pushed myself back into her sensitive core which had already came 5 times in the last hour . I began pounding her at a fair pace with my hand around her neck . Not fast but not slow hard strokes were her favorite .

This being information I've collected previously because every time we fucked and I did that she'd claw my back moaning and screaming louder than ever . I looked down at her belly noticing how it jumped everytime I'd thrust forward . Just in that second I found myself speeding up my pace and she began putting her hand down on my abdomen pushing me back saying it was too much .

"I know baby , I know , I'm gonna cum in you now , fill you up with all my seed maybe possibly breeding a baby inside of you" I said and she stared at me with a dazed and fucked out gaze . "I'm cumming daddy oh fuck-" the orgasm hitting her harder than the last few times as I continued my thrusts brushing my tip against her cervix . "Me too baby , be a good girl for me and take it all okay?" She nodded as I played with her nipples her back arching off the bed as I spilled my cum into her .

As we calmed down I knew she was too weak to get up on her own so I got up grabbing a towel to clean her up making a mental note to help her shower in the morning . When I looked at the clock after laying down it read 12:00 am . "Merry Christmas baby" I whispered knowing she was fast asleep already .

 "Merry Christmas baby" I whispered knowing she was fast asleep already

(He's so mf fine oh my fuck-)