Y.A.S. || Lee Heeseung , Sim Jaehyun ( Jake ) • 2

🫧 Inspiration : Y.A.S. by Trey Songz 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

" 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱

" 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 .. 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 "

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

3rd Person 🫶🏾

2 months had passed since what happened between y/n and heeseung . The two of them growing a bit more distant than before .. of course they seen each other often because they lived in the same house and shared the same kitchen , but when they weren't at work the two of them stayed in their own rooms on their reserved sides of the house .

Y/n seemed to be doing fine , well a lot better than heeseung had been . Their fwb relationship ended that night as well because neither of them had done anything sexual or out of friendship boundaries to the other since then . Heeseung couldnt lie , he craved her like the people in hell craved ice water .. he feigned for her like a drug addict .

Mornings before they left out for work she'd make breakfast , dancing around in her tight pencil skirt with her shirt a bit too unbuttoned , exposing her mouth watering cleavage as he pretended to read the paper or be interested in something on his phone . They haven't said anything besides maybe a good morning or goodnight , but even that was if they seen each other during those times .

Y/n had become occupied with someone else these days . After the heeseung incident she'd been chatting with a guy she'd met from tinder , who'd also happened to be heeseungs colleague and one of his close friends , Mr.steal your girl himself .. Jake sim . She'd actually taken a liking to jake , and after 1 month and 6 dates they'd seduced each other .

"I'll be there in a bit" Jake said over the call making y/n smile to herself . "okay , the door should be unlocked , i'll be in the shower" she said and he hummed before she ended the call and stepped i the shower . Jake pulled in through the big black gates seeing only y/ns car there . He knew of her and heeseungs friendship and knew that heeseung rented out the other side of her house , as he'd been over to have drinks a few times .

Heeseung was in the kitchen getting a water from the fridge , breathing hard and being sweaty from his workout session . The doorbell rang making him turn his attention to the front door monitor beside the fridge seeing jake standing there . He hurriedly rushed to the front door opening it .

"What's up man , what're you doing here?" heeseung asked after dapping jake up . "Hey , im here for y/n" jake said and heeseung felt his heart drop to his stomach . "Why?" he asked and jake looked at him a bit weirdly . "I'm taking her out" jake said making heeseung freeze up . she cannot be fucking jake .. is she really ? . Jake just laughed at his friend standing in front of him and gave him a hard pat on the back making him stumble forward a bit before running up the stairs to y/ns room .

y/n had walked out of the bathroom just as jake walked inside her room . "Hi beautiful" jake said as he sat down on the bed holding out his arms to which she walked over to him wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply , allowing him to grope her through the towel .

Heeseung on the other hand was downstairs pacing back and forth on the verge of losing his mind . He couldn't believe she'd actually fuck his friends , but he also couldn't figure out why he cared so much . He certainly didn't have feelings for her .. did he ?

Heeseung stomped up the stairs and barged into y/ns room seeing jake laid back on the bed as y/n straddled his lap and they made out . "Really y/n ? out of all people .. you really had to sleep with one of my friends?!" he yelled making her roll her eyes and pull away from jake . "First of all don't burst my door down like that ever again , have you lost your mind? and second what the fuck does me sucking jakes dick have to do with you?" she yelled pushing him out of the room .

"But y/n that's not-" "heeseung , i don't know where your mind got left at with the whole friends with benefits thing but you really need to go fucking get it together ." she pressed a finger to his chest looking up at him taking in the furious expression he held . "I'm not your girl heeseung" was all she said before slamming the door in his face and locking it from the inside . Heeseung scoffed and launched the water bottle he was holding at the wall causing it to burst and water to spill everywhere .

"and you better clean that up!" y/n yelled from inside her room . "fuck you" he said before stomping back down the stairs and out the door . Turns out he was in love with her .