Man Down || Hirunkit Changkham (Nani)

🫧 Inspiration : Man Down by Julián Dysart 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

" 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 ,, 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 , 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲?

" 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 ,, 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 , 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲? .. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 ."

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

3rd Person 🫶🏾

After a while of going through bs over & over you eventually get tired of the cycle and you just stop . In this case y/n had been pinning over a friend of hers for 3 years .. he never even looked at her in that way really . He treated her as a friend & maybe something more everytime he needed something or somebody & she was stupid enough to be their for him to use everytime .

Nani , her bestfriend & also the other guys bestfriend was just about as tired of it as she was . Nani has liked y/n since their freshman year of highschool, which was the first time they'd met . He and y/n immediately became friends and stayed that way throughout highschool & college . They were seniors now & nani still hasn't said anything to y/n about his feelings . Why ? because he saw the second he introduced chris (the friend) to y/n that she liked him .. years went on and she still so stupidly was in love with chris so who was nani to admit his feelings to her knowing damn well she won't reciprocate them .

Chris & Nani had been at each others throats lately though because nani was getting tired of watching chris use y/n over , and over & over . Chris was shameless , he knew y/n liked him but that in itself is why he used her .. because he knew she'd do anything he'd asked . Until a week ago she told chris she was done being his toy .. being the person he played with whenever the last hoe broke his heart . She was breaking the cycle finally .

Nobody had heard from her since that day & nani was losing his mind wondering if she was okay . They'd see her on campus but she was different . You could see in her face that she was tired and had been crying . She'd wear only hoodies and sweats or pjs to class & most of the time her hood was on , she walked with her head down and her airpods in at full volume . She walked past her entire friend group as if she didn't know them anymore but nobody really took it personally bc they knew she just needed her own time in this moment .

Nani had enough & called her after class was over & told her he was having a party at his house and that he really wanted her to come . She couldn't tell him no though because even if she didn't share his feelings romantically she could never say no to nani , she loved him too much as a friend to treat him in a mean way . She's arrived late but that didn't matter , parties nani threw didn't usually end until the next morning , randoms passed out all over his house .. hung over and leaving one by one moaning , groaning and wishing they hadn't drank as much as they did .

She looked presentable though , her hair pulled back in a slicked back curly bun . lip gloss obviously , an olive green hoodie with a cream puffer vest , green and cream camo pants & a pair of cream and white jordan 4s (lmao yall i didn't know what to make her outfit be so i js made her wear what i'm wearing don't judge me) .

She greeted nani and the rest of her friends upon her arrival and then disappeared in the house . Which by disappearing she just went up to nani's room and out on his balcony , facing 4 blunts on her own , using her high as an attempt to forget about her heartbreak . She sat in a chair , her feet up on the railing & blunt in one hand and the other tucked in the pocket of her hoodie .

The stars and moon becoming a blur as her eyes were barely able to open now , she was stuck staring at the sky with nothing on her mind . She of course had her airpods in listening to music on full blast like always . She was pulled from her trance when nani took out on of her airpods making her look up at him . She smiled seeing him looking down at her with worry filled eyes . "Hey Nani" she said passing him the blunt , he let out a sigh and grabbed it from her sitting on the ground next to the chair she was in .

He took a hit from the blunt and looked over at y/n who was staring up at the sky again .. heavily spaced out . "You okay ?" He asked and she looked over at him and nodded slowly . Nani often got high with y/n but he didn't like when she got overly high to cope with her feelings . He always thought it was better to let it all out and cry but that's where they were different . He continued looking at her , forgetting about the blunt in his hand which had went out by now . "Nani stop looking at me like that .. i'm good" she said and he didn't believe her a single bit but he didn't say anything else .

The two of them sat in silence for about 30 minutes before y/n spoke . "Why couldn't i have fallen for anyone else . Why didn't i fall for a good guy .. a guy like you" she said and nani looked up at her . "I wish it was me you fell for too" he said and she looked over at him . She always had the thought that he liked her but it was always just a thought .. he just confirmed her thought was actually a true feeling . "I asked myself this question a lot too , at first i didn't say anything bc i didn't want to ruin our friendship in case you didn't like me back & then when chris came along i still didn't say anything because i knew you didn't like me back . The way you looked at him , the way you treated him .. the way you so obviously loved him .. i was jealous of it all ,, i wished it was me" he said following it with a dry laugh .

Now you felt horrible . "I'm sorry nani" you said and he shook his head . "No it's okay , we can't control who our hearts fall for" he said and now it was your turn to shake your head . His words made your heart sting a little bit . "Nani?" "Hmm" "Can i have a hug" .

He stood up from the ground and you stood up from the chair you were in . He sat down in the chair and you sat down on his lap letting him embrace you like old times . Maybe it was the weed .. or his arms holding you so tightly .. but you felt relieved , you felt numb but happy . He lit the blunt in his hand again took a drag from it . "Nani , im not asking you to wait for me .. but would it be selfish of me to say i wanna try to love you in that way .. i wanna reciprocate your feelings and love you like you love me .. but right now isn't a good time" you said and he kissed your forehead .

"I was gonna wait for you even if you didn't ask me" he said and you continued staring up at the stars , a small smile on your face as he did the same .

Chris watched from behind the two of you & he couldn't tell why but his chest hurt . Specifically where his heart is . He watched as you laid you head against nani's shoulder & he kinda wishes it was him holding you . He didn't like you in that way though .. did he ?

" 𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻) ,, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 (𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻), 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 (𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻) .. 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗲 ."

my sexydaddybae 🤭

my sexydaddybae 🤭