Soon Az I Get Home || Kevin Moon

🌳 Inspiration : Soon az I get home by Brent faiyaz 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✦ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ★✦★ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ✦

" 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 ,, 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗻' 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 '𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 "

✦ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ★✦★ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ✦

3rd person 🌳

Kevin stepped from the van waving his members a goodnight as they'd dropped him off at y/ns since tour was over and he was finally able to see her .

He carried his bag in his hand happily taking in the familiar scene . He thought about how she'd react to him showing up after not calling or texting her for so long . He knew she wouldn't react crazily because they weren't in a relationship as they were fuck buddies though and best friends before that .

He rang the doorbell pushing his shades up on his face a bit , listening as her dog barked . Soon the door was pulled open by y/n herself . Once she realized who it was she leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed and a smirk painted on her features . Kevin shamelessly scanning her body taking in her appearance , loving the choice of clothing .

She wore a white high waisted tennis skirt , a green black and white cropped vintage sweater vest . Her hair in 2 space buns. , a few curls escaped here and there . Her lips glossed as she twisted and played with the lollipop between them . He'd finally made eye contact with her causing himself to smile and drop his bag walking inside while pulling her by the waist .

~

The bodies of the two were sweating crazily as they fucked like rabbits . Kevin moaning almost as loud as y/n as she rode his dick roughly . Per his request , She wore nothing but the skirt from earlier as she fucked him , which he loved .

His hands played with her pretty brown tits that bounced everytime she moved . He pulled , smacked and sucked at them as he pleased making her pussy wetter than it already was .

She smiled down at Kevin who twitched a bit becoming overwhelmed as her pussy clenched and unclenched while she moved her hips in a circle motion giving his dick a massage with her creamy silk walls .

She pushed him backwards so he was laying flat down on the bed as she bounced on him vigorously . He grabbed her throat pulling her down to his face kissing her lips like it would be the last time . She never stopped her movements too caught up in the moment . Kevin smacked her ass repeatedly , loving the way it moved like water every time she slammed herself down on him .

They'd switched positions now , Kevin held her legs open as he pounded into her loving her screams . He watched as he pushed his dick inside of her pussy loving how it came out covered in cum . He took his thumb and rubbed her clit making her shake on the brink of another orgasm . "Give me your cum daddy , fuck me like you missed me" she spoke making kevin lose his mind .

The position switched again and y/n and Kevin were facing her mirror as he fucked her from behind . Her fingers gripped the sheets while he rested his hands on the small of her back giving her death ridden thrusts . " I . Missed . My . Fucking . Pussy . So . Damn . Much." He spoke with every hard thrust making her cry out . Kevin snatched y/n by her hair moving his hand around to grip her neck as he pulled her up .

"Cum on me princess , cum on my fucking dick like the pretty cum slut you are" .

~

The night was quiet as they'd sat on the balcony passing a blunt back and forth sporting nothing but robes, just loving the fact that they were in each other's company . "When's your next tour" y/n asked sitting comfortably on Kevin's lap . "In like 3 more months" he said making her nod . Kevin looked at her watching as she stared up at the stars taking a hit from the blunt . "I was hoping maybe next time I go , I could bring you with me as my moral support .. and my girlfriend" he said and she began to cough , choking from inhaling the wrong way .

"Wait like actually? Like are you serious?" She asked once she calmed down . He patted and rubbed her back softly , smiling up at her while nodding his head . She turned back around trying not to show him the huge grin she had on her face . "I'd like that" .

Here you go loveeeeee TodorokisBlackWife05  <3

Here you go loveeeeee TodorokisBlackWife05 <3

I've got 5 requests left 😭 I'm sorry I'm taking so long I've just had like ALOT going on lately 💀🤚🏾 but they'll all be out soon !