Into Orbit || Nakamoto Yuta

🌳 Inspiration : Into Orbit by Alex Isley 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

" 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲, 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 ,, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲

" 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲, 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 ,, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 .. 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 .. 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲, 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲 .. 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗢𝗿𝗯𝗶𝘁 "

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

3rd Person 🧝🏾‍♀️

The outside night was quiet minus the raindrops that would pitter patter on the windows from time to time . The sky was still besides the small clouds that resonated here and there .

cars were parked safely in driveways , doors locked securely . the outside air blew cool but inside the heat was warm . in one particular house two people who were madly in love with each other made the best out of their time .

Yuta sat on the couch with y/n on top of him . his arms resting loosely around her waist as they kissed . his lips entangled with hers , their tongues lapping over each others . yuta was a mischievous little shit so he bit her lip from time to time listening to and loving her little giggles she'd let out .

they pulled apart and he'd stare at her as she allowed herself to get lost in his eyes . his smile was something she'd easily melt from . "why're you staring" he'd ask to which she'd smile . "because you're literally so perfect"

" 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳, 𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲...
𝗔𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 "

He grabbed her face pulling her down towards him again encasing her lips with his own . This time he held her tighter , one hand on her ass & the other mindlessly playing with the ends of her hair .

When they pulled apart again he removed a few strands of her hair from her face still showcasing his million dollar smile . "i like this , i can't wait to pull on it later" he said referring to the long body wave wig she'd recently installed . she just smiled and shook her head at his words .

her face began to heat up a bit as she thought of the two of them making love until the sun came up . "i can't wait either" she said as he began to kiss her neck feverishly .

" 𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙮, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 "

He peppered kisses along her collarbone lifting her shirt to take it off . once it came off he kissed down her sternum , sucking on some spots making sure to leave his mark .

her arms wrapped around his head as he did so as she let soft moans escape her swollen lips . his hair became messy as her hands roamed all around his head . the pleasure from his kisses making her feel as if she was in the clouds .

in a split second her bra was removed and his hands played with her breasts , twisting her nipples between his fingers as she moaned and shook from his touch . he pulled her closer to him wrapping his arms securely around her body pressing her breasts into his face .

a loud yelp escaped her mouth as he kissed around her nipple slightly licking over it . his name left her mouth in a breathless moan that he loved to hear . his hips bucked up as he pressed himself against her , taking her nipple into his mouth . "yuta" she whined throwing her head back still holding onto his head .

he looked up at her loving the sight of her above him . "shit" he spoke as she began grinding into him . her hips stopped as she removed his hands from her waist and stood up holding out her hand to him .

he licked his swollen lips looking up at her with red cheeks and ears . he placed his hand in hers and they walked to the bedroom where they spent all night making the best love to one another .

here you go lovelyyyyy loeyluv29