Side to Side || Seo Changbin

🫧 Inspiration : Side to side by ariana grande ft nicki minaj🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

" '𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝘂𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

" '𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝘂𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 .. 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 '𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 "

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Seo Changbin . Seo changbin is quite a man , definitely famous with the ladies , as he is a gym instructor with mostly women in his 'class' (yall idk 😭) . Even women who weren't taught by him lined up outside the gym watching and pawning over him through the windows .

"Okay , you all did a great job today .. i'm seeing lots of improvements from everyone , great work & i'll see you all next wednesday" he smiled at them all making eye contact with one in particular . "Bye Mr.Seo" the women sang making him chuckle and turn to go in his office . "Bye Ladies"

The moment his office door closed the murmurs started . They all sounded like highschool girls ranting about or in this case their hot english teacher . "Hey y/n are you busy later?" one of the girls asked as y/n was gathering her things . "I was hoping you would join us for some drinks" the girl said and y/n swallowed back the water that she had taken a sip of . "I actually do have plans later" y/n spoke staring at changbins closed office door .

"Ah okay , next time?" the girl waved before running off with everyone else . y/n walked over to his office opening the door and slipping inside before closing it behind herself . "You have plans later?" changbin asked not yet looking at her . Instead his attention was on the blue pen he twirled through his fingers so smoothly . "Not exactly" y/n said as she began making her way over to him . "Then whyd you tell brenda you did?" he asked with a slight laugh .

"Because i'd rather not sit at a table drinking with various women drunk ranting about how they wanna fuck my boyfriend" she said causing changbin to turn around and direct his attention to her . She was now seated on his desk in front of him leaning back on her arms and watching him with a prominent smirk on her face . "Does it bother you that they wanna fuck me?" he asked and she allowed her eyes to wander off no longer able to keep eye contact with him .

"Well , not really .. it's just irritating" "so it does bother you" he asked and she smacked her lips ready to curse at him for teasing her . "I don't understand though , they wanna fuck me .. and you already do fuck me .. so why do you let it get to you?" "Idk" she said and he hummed placing the pen down and pulling her by the waist to the edge of his desk . "Baby im all yours , no one else's" he spoke lowly as he began placing kisses on her thighs .

"All mine?" She asked running her fingers through his hair . "Mhm" he hummed placing a kiss on her kneecap . "Then show me" she spoke grabbing his chin and looking him in the eyes . Normally changbin wouldn't even think about having sex in a public place but something about making her take him on his desk when anybody could walk in and see them just flipped a few switches in him .

Changbin quickly removed her spandex shorts and her panties making the cold gym air instantly hit her wet dripping pussy . "So pretty" he spoke pinching her folds together to see her juices squeeze out . He got down from his chair , kneeling on the floor with her legs on either sides of his head . "gonna make you feel so good princess" he said before licking from her hole to her clit . "ssshhhiiitttt" she dragged out her words as she rolled her eyes back feeling pleasure wash over her .

He sucked her clit into his mouth humming to send vibrations to her sensitive bud . His actions took her by surprise causing her to grip his hair in her hands tugging on it a bit . Changbin loved this because it let him know that he was making her feel good . "Baby im gonna cum on your tongue- please- don't stop" she spoke breathlessly looking down at him barely able to focus . Soon her juices spilled out onto his tongue , the desk and the floor but he drank up what he could .

"Was that good enough?" he asked seeing her fucked out state . "More than good enough" she spoke falling back on his desk almost knocking down a few things . "I'm glad i made you feel good princess , my turn now" he spoke before pressing her legs against her body and pushing himself inside of her . He loved the way her pussy just engulfed his dick, squeezing him tightly . Her head shot up both of their attention on how pretty they looked connected with each other . His dick was a bit bigger than average so everytime they fucked she felt so full , but she didn't complain she loved it .

"Look how pretty" changbin spoke pressing a thumb to her clit rubbing it in circles making y/n arch her back off of the desk . He pressed himself further into her making her let go of her legs and press a hand to his stomach . "T-too much- so full" she said and changbin looked at her face seeing how she was struggling to keep her attention on how he was pounding into her . her eyes rolling back and her bottom lip trapped between her teeth was truly his favorite sight .

She tried pushing back from him now becoming overwhelmed with pleasure . "you can take it baby , im almost there don't run from me princess" he said making her whine a bit . "Fuck- changbin im gonna cum" she moaned out and he dipped his head down to her neck kissing and sucking on it . "cum" was all he said before they both released . Heavy breathing was all that was heard throughout his office .. until ..

*knock knock*

"Uh y/n .. your car alarm has been going off for the past 20 minutes"

 your car alarm has been going off for the past 20 minutes"

here you go bae ImMingisTrash , i hope you like ittt <3