Kazino || Park Serim

👩🏾‍🎤 inspiration : Kazino by BiBi 👩🏾‍🎤

||Not mistake checked||

||Contains descriptions of scenes that may be unsuitable for some readers||

🧩──────────★─────────🧩

" 나는 여기를 걸고 쟤는 저년을 걸고 "

🧩──────────★─────────🧩

3rd person 👩🏾‍🎤

You'd think they're ready to kill each other with how they're staring . Well .. one of them is .

Y/N and Serim were dating at one point .. Serim the biggest mafia boss in korea .. y/n being the mafia bosses girlfriend . That was until y/n caught serim cheating .. he didn't care much when she caught him .. he just laid there with the other woman in his arms and smirked at y/n .

I'd say Serim was stupid because he forgot how long she was around .. how much she learned and knew from just watching him . He never thought that he'd be here gambling his ex girlfriend for the life of the girl he cheated with .

Of course Serim didn't like the girl , he just liked feeding into y/n's game .. he thought he'd just give her something to smile about before they got back together .. boy was he wrong .

Serim sat intensely as he knew his hand of cards were nothing . He surely wasn't about to win this game .. though again ,, he didn't care . Y/N on the other hand had the game at her advantage .. not one card in her hand was a bad card .. plus all the betting chips she had .. it was almost over for him .

He tried seducing her by rubbing up and down her thigh to which she'd smiled and leaned over to kiss him .. this leading him to think his assumptions were right . That was until he'd put out a king card and bet 1,000 chips .. this , this is the exact moment she was waiting for .

To this she'd laid out all of her cards on the table . The five cards which consisted of a king , a queen , one ace and two jokers . Serums smile dropped as he saw y/n stand up and smile .

A deep laugh then erupted out of her throat and he just sat back in his seat chewing on a toothpick . "Three years , almost four .. I wasted almost four years of my life with you ." Y/n said as she began to walk to serims side of the table .

"We did everything together , I hid and cleaned your dirty money .. found and killed all of your enemies , stood by your side every second of the day ... deceived my parents , my sisters .. my brother whom you killed in front of my face ,, oh my god and the sex .. we had the best sex . You always made me cum so hard to the point my body shook .. you've got good dick , but you really are a dumb bitch Serim" y/n finished as she bent over his shoulders rubbing down his chest and biting his ear lobe .

"It's kinda sad if you think about it .. I mean I thought we'd get married .. maybe adopt an animal .. have a few kids .. I guess you weren't the only stupid one" she said as she stood up .

"Bring her out" she signaled to her workers .. which were his but since she found and recruited them all they answered to her before him .

In about a minute the pale white girl was being dragged out of the back room . No she hadn't been beaten .. or tortured just kept in a room alone . She was yelling and flailing everywhere begging for Serim to help her .. "what a stupid girl" y/n thought .

"This is what you like Serim , look at her" y/n said as she let out a laugh seeing the girl act like a fish out of water . "No baby , she was just for fun .. you're what I like mama you know that" he tried swindling her as he ran his hand down her back to softly cup her ass in one hand .

"Mm , that's funny- BRO SOMEBODY GET SOME TAPE OR SOMETHING THIS BITCH IS GETTING ON MY NERVES" y/n yelled . "Um ma'am we don't have any-" y/n cut the guy off by pulling out a gun and shooting the girl right between her eyes .. 4 times in the exact same spot .

Serim started to get a bit scared when y/n let out a maniacal laugh while staring down at the girl .. he'd started to realize he broke her .. this was her breaking point . "Now that your bitch is dead .. you got anything to say .. maybe sorry or something that isn't complete bull shit ?" She asked and he did nothing but stare at her .

"Guess not" y/n said and then pointed the gun at Serim . "It sucks you know .. because maybe if you could've kept your dick in your pants" .. with that she'd took the gun and shot him in the foot , leg and arm . "I won't kill you just yet .. but I am taking your position" she said as he yelled out in pain on the ground . "o-over my dead body" Serim stupidly spoke .

"Well okay then" 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 shots in his chest and one in his head .. this emptied her clip to which she smiled about . "Clean this up" she signaled and her driver and 2 body guards followed her out of the run down laundromat and set off with the rest of their day .