Trip || Lee Soohyuk

🫧 Inspiration : Trip by Ella Mai 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

" 𝗠𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱, 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻' 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 (𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻' 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂)

" 𝗠𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱, 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻' 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 (𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻' 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂) ."

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

3rd person 🫶🏾

You looked at the house smiling at the finished product and then at the time showing that soohyuk should be walking in any minute . You and soohyuk were engaged with the wedding in 3 months you couldn't be happier . But sometimes your trust issues did too much . The other day he stayed out late due to him having an unexpected dinner with a client he was readying to sign a contract with & he forgot to tell you so when he stumbled in the house at 1 am you immediately went off .

He tried telling you what happened but you were too busy screaming and acting crazy so he just gave up . He understood why you acted that way though because after many failed love attempts he came into your life with his genuine love and loyalty which you found a bit too good to be true at times . So after you cursed him out and threw him a blanket and pillow & told him to sleep on the couch he just laughed a bit wondering what he's gonna do with you .

You only learned about the dinner being true because you happened to see the client at the grocery store earlier today and he apologized for keeping your fiancé out so late after work . Which led to an apology dinner , flowers and a bunch of kisses . You felt sooo bad .

Soohyuk walked in the house taking off his shoes and dropping his bag by the door . "Hi baby" he said looking at the table behind you as you ran over to him pulling him in your arms . "I'm so sorry for acting like that the other day i should've just listened to what you were trying to say instead of doing the most" you said and he let out a deep laugh as he wrapped his arms around you . "Baby it's okay , i understand why you'd react like that , i should have told you while we were at the restaurant atleast" he said and you looked up at him with an apologetic look in your eyes .

"I do want you to understand that i love you so much , that ring on your finger symbolizes it & i'd like to think that i show you that as well , i would never do anything to hurt you baby" he said before dipping down pressing a long kiss on your lips, holding your face in his hands . "I love you" you spoke after the two of you pulled apart just standing there holding each other in a warm hug . "I love you too princess"

periodthwiyoung here's your second one , im sorry it's short

periodthwiyoung here's your second one , im sorry it's short .. i hope you like it though & thanks for your request 🫶🏾