Too Deep To Turn Back || Lee Donghyuck (Haechan)

🫧 Inspiration : Too deep to turn back by Daniel Caesar 🫧

this wasn't even in the draft line up , i js woke up this morning with a pinch of inspiration & my morning literally spiraled so now i'm in need of a comfort chapter

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

" 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝗲

" 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝗲 .. 𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 ."

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

3rd Person ❄️

The sound of your alarm threw you out of your more than comfortable sleep making you groan as you reached to turn it off . You laid there with your eyes still closed really dreading the start of today . You opened your eyes a bit turning to your side being met with your sleeping boyfriend haechan . He was so pretty even in his sleep .

Your fingers unconsciously glided against the soft skin of his face , tracing his eye brows and lips , softly tapping his beautiful moles on his cheek , lip and neck . He let out a deep breath and you felt his arms wrap around you and pull you in closer . "Good morning angel" his morning voice shook your brain as he placed a kiss on your forehead , his eyes still closed . "Good morning" you spoke softly . Neither of you said anything , you'd just allowed him to hold you in his warmth content with just being in his presence as he was yours .

Outside a snow storm was raging around your shared home but the both of you could care less , it was warm inside ,, in more ways than one that is and that's all that matters . You'd almost drifted back to sleep as haechan mindlessly rubbed his finger tips up and down your arm but then your phone dinged signaling you that now isn't the time to relax and that you should be getting ready for work . Good thing you set your alarm to wake you up 2 hours earlier or you'd be late . Mornings like these are why .

You groaned and softly removed yourself from haechans embrace sitting up in bed ready to climb out . "Still going to work ?" he asked and you hummed out a yes . "Aww , i thought last night would keep you home" he said referring to the previous night's intimate activities . You let out a dry laugh and so did he "I mean you couldn't even breathe , i had to stop and help you take a deep breath" he said and you shook your head . "Dick was too good" you said as you stood up , legs barely holding you up . He laughed deeply . "I mean .. as always" he said boosting his own ego making you roll your eyes .

Haechan got out of bed after you making you turn around to him , wishing you could just take him by the hand and get back in bed again . He stretched causing his tshirt to lift up slightly showing his belly and the waist band of his ralph lauren boxers due to his sweats hanging low on him . "Like what you see ?" he asked and you nodded making the both of you laugh . "Cmon let's get you ready for work" he said as he pushed you into the bathroom .

The two of you showered together as haechan insisted but nothing exciting happened . After the shower you sat on the counter wrapped in a bath towel and brushed your teeth as he stood between your legs doing the same . "I'm off of work today and tomorrow" he spoke and you almost jumped from the counter in joy . You did have work today but you got off earlier than usual and you had tomorrow off , the reason you were so happy is because your schedules rarely lined up . You'd only see each other when the both of you got off at night and came home to go to bed .

Once you both were done in the bathroom you went and put on your work clothes which was just a simple black pants suit & a soft lavender button up top under it with black heels . You had washed your hair in the shower so you ended up just doing a claw clip half up half down style which haechan absolutely loved . He loved your braids and wigs and all that but your natural hair made him giggly like a school girl . You were in the middle of doing your edges when he came in the bathroom and gasped .

"You look absolutely beautiful" he exaggerated and you laughed "Haechan please" This was the same reaction you'd gotten a few days ago when you'd came home from getting your hair done . You'd gotten brown & blonde highlights in it and he absolutely loved it , especially since by the time you'd gotten home it had became an afro which was his all time favorite .

He handed you a cup of coffee and peanut butter and banana toast when you finished your hair . He kinda sorta didn't want you to leave , he wanted to latch onto you and not let you go anywhere further than the bed but he knew you had to go to work . You looked at the time and gasped seeing you should've left 10 minutes ago . "Holy shit , i gotta go" you hurriedly grabbed your purse and brief case and ran to the front door . "hey !" he called out from behind you watching you rush like an eager puppy . You turned around and he laughed at how cute you were .

Haechan walked over to you handing you your phone you'd left in the bathroom and kissed you deeply getting your lipgloss and liner on his lips , your kiss tasted like a mix of mint from the lipgloss and peanut butter from the toast but he didn't mind . He softly slid your glasses onto your face and gave you another kiss , one on the forehead and another on the nose . "And i thought i was the forgetful one" he said and you smiled . "See you later my love" you spoke and hurriedly ran out of the apartment , he watched you disappear down the hallway and into the elevator before he went back inside and closed the door .

Now he just had to wait until you get back , he headed back to the bedroom but was stopped in his tracks as he'd heard little paws clacking on the ground behind him , it was your puppy that he'd gotten you a few months ago , her name is azai . "Hello cutie" he said picking the tiny puppy up into his arms . "Let's go watch cartoons and wait for mommy to come back yeah?" and that they did .