Best Lover || Eric Sohn

🫧 Inspiration : Best Lover by BiBi 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

" 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗼𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲 , 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

" 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗼𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲 , 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 .. 𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 .. 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘆 ,, 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 , 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 .. 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 , 𝗨𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲 ,, 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗠𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗲𝘆 .. 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 ."

゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

3rd Person 🫶🏾

You laid in bed with eric feeling relaxed and content after a busy day . Your mom was visiting for the weekend & she was a busy body of a woman so she had you at stores and places all day shopping and browsing around . Eric was working but couldn't wait to end his day so he could come home to you , well your mom as well the two are literally best friends and it's so adorable .

"and then she spent 300 dollars in target like what are you buying IN TARGET for 300 dollars" you ranted as you traced your finger along his collarbone . He laughed making your body vibrate due to how close the two of you were . "300 dollars in target for mom is definitely crazy , understandable for us but definitely not for mom" he said and you laughed "rightttt" . Eric was staring at you and you felt it so you looked up making eye contact with him .

"What?" you asked with a small smile on your face . "You're just really pretty" he said and you giggled . "You're prettier" you said and he smiled . "You're prettier-er" he spoke and you let out a loud laugh . "Eric that's not even a word" you continued laughing and he laughed with you . "It's a word now i just made it up" he stated making you laugh more as he pulled you even closer , interrupting your laughter with a sudden kiss .

Of course you kissed him back but then the kiss started to get pretty heated . You pulled away seeing erics pink lips and disheveled appearance . "mm we should chill" you said with a dry laugh and eric just kissed you again this time moving himself on top of you & then traveling down further with each kiss . "My mom is in the n-next room eric" you said grabbing his head in your hands as he kissed your stomach .

He popped up from his position quickly , his appearance still no better than before but somehow he managed to remain the most handsome man ever . "So? she told me she wanted grandkids" he said and then made his way back underneath the blanket and in between your legs . "Yeah but she didn't say she wanted to h-hear us making them- ssshhiiittt" you dragged out as he took your clit into his mouth .

"Well i guess you just gotta be quiet then babe" he removed the blanket from over the two of you . You could now see everything he was doing & he could see your face contort with pleasure . He continued to look up at you as he repeated his previous actions , seeing your eyes roll back and you slap your hand over your mouth . He laughed sending a vibration through your body that almost had you screaming out his name .

"Eric- fuck- i cant stand y-you sometimes- *moan*"

Meanwhile your mother had stuck a sticky note on the fridge bidding you and eric a good weekend before quietly taking her leave out of the house dancing all the way to the car to the thought of her future grandchildren .

trynna get back on track so updating again tomorrow , or later idk 😭