Why I Love You So Much || Joshua Hong

🫧 Inspiration : Why i love you so much by monica 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

" 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 ,, 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲 ,, 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆

" 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 ,, 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲 ,, 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 .. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 ,, 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 , 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗻 .. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ,, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 ."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

{cute boyfriend josh moment}

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Dinner at joshua & y/ns was always something the seventeen members were looking forward to on days off . Time to wind down , eat good food & just being in a very nurturing environment was something they really enjoyed .

Y/n was currently in the kitchen cooking with junhui , seungkwan & minghao and everyone else was scattered around the house doing whatever . Music played loudly for everyone to hear some singing and some in conversation . The 4 in the kitchen however were singing loudly to why i love you so much by monica and laughing as they prepared the meal ans enjoyed each other's company .

"I think y/n has taken over my playlist" seungkwan said as this was probably abt the 5th song that's played that he'd stolen from her . "As i should , my music taste is addicting" she brags and minghao laughs nodding his head in agreement as he too was a victim of her playlist invasion .

The 4 of them were in deep conversation about music when josh entered the kitchen interrupting them . "Sorry to interrupt but jun cheol wants you" he said and junhui smacked his lips . "Why couldn't he just come in here like you did" he asked before sitting down the cake mix and walking out of the kitchen . "How's dinner going love?" joshua asked as he walked over to his wife wrapping his arms around her waist .

"It's going alright" she said looking up at her husband with a smile on her face . He smiled down at her the two of them unable to contain their love for each other . "Mm , it smells good" he said dipping down to kiss her lips to which she hummed . "You guys are so in love & ykw im kinda jealous . Usually i'd gag or something because ew love but you guys are so cute" seungkwan said and josh thanked him as y/n rocked back and forth in his arms singing along with the song .

"Well i better go back out there with them before they steal my turn in the game we all know how jeonghan is" joshua said referring to the card game him and the rest of the guys were playing . Josh bent down to kiss his wife again but this time she deepend the kiss holding the sides of his face and he smiled tightening his arms around her .

She loudly started singing the lyrics to him and he just swayed with her in his arms smiling as she playfully sang to him . (she singing the part i used)

Josh laughed and buried himself in her neck as he started to blush again failing to hide how in love he was with her . Seungkwan and minghao teased him just as jun walked in . "We could all see you guys from the living room and all i have to say is ; god when will it be my turn" he said and everyone laughed .

When josh returned back to his seat in the game cheol leaned over and whispered to him . "I saw you blushing" he said and joshua shook his head with a smile on his face . "I'm happy for you man , congrats" he said before patting joshs shoulder . Josh js smiled to himself and slapped his cards down on the table . "I win"

here's your first request love , i hope you like it 🫶🏾 i'll release 2 today & the last one tomorrow changkyunSlut