Tek It || Xu Minghao (THE 8)

🫧 Inspiration : Tek it By Cafuné 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

" 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 ,, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝

" 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 ,, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝 .. 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 "
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

{ i have absolutely no idea what this was }

3rd Person 🫧

" Where are you taking me minghao?" She asked letting him guide her forward as she was blindfolded. "Just trust me okay?" He asked stopping their movements and grabbing her shoulders.". okay" she spoke quietly . He placed a chaste kiss on her lips and continued pulling her to wherever this mystery place was.

She started to hear other voices, and foot steps that she knew didn't belong to her or minghao. "I hear other people around- I'm taking this off it's embarrassing" she said reaching up to pull at the blindfold. "NO- I- I mean no, just a little bit further" he urged and she relaxed her hands following him more . Eventually those voices she heard died out and she heard a door shut behind her .

"Now you can take it off" minghao said and she pulled the blindfold from her face looking around at her surroundings.

"Why does it seem like I'm in some type of warehouse, and why does it feel like I've been here before" she chuckled lowly growing more than a bit uncomfortable .

"That's because you have" a deep but loud voice spoke making her look around. She'd spotted a man standing at a railing above them. "Who are you? & minghao what is going on" she furrowed her eye brows looking back at her friend who had a small smirk on his face .

"Good work son" son? This man is his .. father ?

Minghao bowed to the man and started making his way up the stairs beside them. "Ming- where are you going" she asked now becoming a bit scared. He just continued walking up the stairs until he stood by the man she now knew as his father "You seem to not remember this place is that correct?" The man asked making y/n nod.

A grin grew on the man's face as he stared down at her , not just any grin though .. this one sent chills down her spine and gave her goosebumps . His face though, it felt almost .. familiar.

In a swift motion he grabbed a gun letting off 4 shots that went right by her head. Her ears started to ring loudly and sting with pain. The gun shots startling her so much that she wasn't focused on that, just scared of the traumatic sound.

Removing her trembling hands from her ears she stood straight as a bunch of memories flooded her brain , Some from when she was a child , some from when she was with minghao , and some from that day .

That was the day she became fully aware that her kind living amongst humans would be impossible . Vampires and humans just don't mix . Her family tried it ..

There in her mind she saw the vivid pictures of her parents lying dead, bleeding out on the cold hard concrete. She remembered crying and attempting to pull herself towards them begging them to wake up .

She remembered a man stepping on her head restricting her from going any further. She heard her younger self say "no, please don't" before both of her parents dead bodies were shot over 50 times, their murderer making sure they were dead.

Her arm reached out for them but she knew she was too late and that she couldn't reach them anyways. She looked at her hands with wide eyes seeing the flashing memories of them covered in blood. Her eyes starting to sting with tears. The last memory she saw was the face of the man who murdered her parents .

Her heart dropped and her stomach turned as she slowly looked up realizing that face was right in front of her now and again 11 years later. "Hi y/n, nice to finally see you again" he spoke letting out a loud menacing laugh. She looked over at minghao who just stood with his arms behind his back watching the scene unfold before him

He'd .. set her up . The man she was in love with , the man she gave her everything to .. the man whom she'd felt safe with her life with .

All this time they'd spent together ,, the things they did .. the trust she gave him. and he'd .. betrayed her .

Xu minhao .. was one of the bad humans now . He meant danger .

" 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ,,  𝗦𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 "

 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 "