Focus || Kim Sunwoo

🫧 Inspiration : Focus by H.E.R. 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼

" 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝗽 ,, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗽 ,, 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽

" 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝗽 ,, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗽 ,, 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 .. 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲 "

⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼

Y/N 🫶🏾

sunwoo has been on the game all day , he hasn't answered not one question i've asked or even acknowledged my presence since he got on this morning and it's 8 pm rn . i've brought him lunch and dinner and he didn't even say thanks , he just started eating and kept his eyes on the screen . i'm fed up .

3rd person 🧖🏾‍♀️

y/n took a deep breath before grabbing the doorknob of their shared bedroom throwing the door open causing it to bang against the wall . this still not getting his attention as he yelled calling haknyeon a million curse words over the headset . y/n smacked her lips stomping over to him and standing in front of the screen making sunwoo stop what he was doing and pull his headset off .

"what's wrong?" he asked , scanning her face seeing she had an attitude as if her foot tapping and crossed arms didn't give it away enough . "you're what's wrong , you haven't paid attention to me all day" she slightly yelled and sunwoo smirked up at her putting his headset back on . "i'll hop back on tomorrow , i gotta go" he said hearing the guys call him a simp before turning of his headset and the game .

he grabbed her ass in his hands pulling her closer to him . he kissed her tattoo that decorated her waistline , squeezing her ass with his big hands making her gasp a bit . "i'm sorry baby , can i make it up to you?" he asked and she didn't respond making him let out a dry laugh .

he stood up from his chair grabbing her hand and pulling her over to the bed with him . he kissed her deeply letting his hands tease the waistband of the biker shorts she had on . "mmm , can i take these off?" he asked as they pulled apart and she nodded grabbing his hair in her hands , smashing her lips against his again . he managed to take her shorts off leaving her in her panties and a tank top . "how about these?" he asked tugging on the lace garments . "yes daddy" she spoke knowing he enjoyed the nickname .

he slowly pulled off her underwear , continuing to let his tongue explore her mouth . he smacked and played with her ass making her giggle into the kiss before gasping as he dipped a finger into her hole . he loved how she shivered at his touch . how weak in the knees he could get her without even fucking her .

he pulled back and moved up on the bed laying almost flat on his back . his head leveled up a bit by a pillow . "come sit on my face" he said making her gulp . "but sunwoo what if-" "now" "yes sir"

 "but sunwoo what if-" "now" "yes sir"