Gut Feeling || Doh Kyungsoo (D.O.)

🌳 Inspiration : Gut Feeling by Ella Mai ft H.E.R. 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 ,, 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝘆

𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 ,, 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝘆 .. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀
●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇧⇧๑▬▬▬▬▬●

3rd person 🌳

Kyungsoo sipped his coffee and watched his wife as she giggled on the phone with her mystery friend . This mystery friend she talks to every morning and hangs out with every night for the past two months . He knew he felt something was odd because she'd never just bring up her "friend" without him asking . When he asked the name of this person she would always get defensive and ask why he wanted to know .

Kyungsoo wasn't stupid , he knew damn well what was happening but he doesn't care enough to make it into a big deal . His love for his wife had disappeared long ago , actually a few months after they had married because she was completely different from before . She wasn't the woman he thought she was . She was only after what he had in his pockets and not the other , more important things he had to offer her .

It's their anniversary of them being married a second year today and neither of them cared to celebrate or even acknowledge it . Kyungsoo had his mind on other things .. or people . 6 months ago he had been assigned an assistant for his solo works be it music , or acting she was supposed to help him out . She being y/n . The moment he saw her his eyes got wide and his mouth watered as he thought about the two of them being together .

His little dream had been shut down the minute he found out she was also married . The way she carried herself in and out of her work environment , the tone of voice she used talking to him and everyone else , her .. she was exactly what he'd wanted . He absolutely made it known to her which didn't just fall upon deaf ears .

y/n and her husband had also been married for 2 years , and had been having the same issues as kyungsoo and his wife . Except her husband wasn't after her money , he had his own . He was after her body , something she'd rarely give him now because she realized it was the only thing he ever wanted . He'd treat her like shit all the time unless he was horny and trying to get in a quick fuck .

When she'd started telling him no he'd either get physically abusive or leave and not come back until the wee hours of the night smelling like cigarettes , liquor and sex with another woman . She was almost were she wanted to be financially and she vowed to herself that she'd divorce him and take everything he has when she made it . She knew she'd win the case if he took her to court because cheating on your married partner is illegal where they live .

When kyungsoo made it known that he wanted her and that he'd divorce his wife for her she couldn't lie and say she hadn't had the thoughts he had about them being together , but she was a woman with morals .. so she believed this little work crush was all it needed to ever be .

They never went further than a hug , a few times they almost slipped up her being feverishly hot as his lips kissed all around her neck and collarbone . The one time he tried to kiss her she'd broken out of his trance and pulled herself up from his lap leaving the room without a word .

When she'd made it home her husband was standing in the kitchen taking a drink from the glass of water he'd just poured . "You're back early" he said and she'd just give him a simple nod before dropping her bag on the couch and making her way to their shared bathroom to shower . As she was showering her mind only thought of kyungsoo . Him feeling on her and kissing on her , her wanted more but knowing it shouldn't be that way .

As she was trying to wash away his scent and her vulgar thoughts she felt a pair of hands around her waist . He kissed down the side of her face trailing down to her shoulders kissing the exact same spots kyungsoo did , except the difference is she wanted him to do it , her husband? Not so much . Tears fell from her eyes and she thought about how he treated her abs acted towards her . To this she pushed him off of herself and stepped out of the shower wrapping up in a towel .

Of course he followed her as she got dressed yelling and screaming about how much of a piece of trash she was but she didn't care . Their doorbell rang and she looked at him as he went silent and she walked to open the door . Standing before her was the wife of her boss , she held open her long coat showcasing her almost naked body that was barely covered in the stringy lingerie she wore .

y/n looked back at her husband who's eyes wandered everywhere around the room than locking with hers or the woman's body at their front door . y/n smiled and pushed him out of the door as kyungsoo's wife tied her coat and sized her up . "y/n what the hell are you doing" he stupidly asked . "I'll drop some divorce papers off at your moms house tomorrow morning , have fun with your whore" she said before looking to the other woman . "You have got to be the dumbest bitch that has ever been in my presence" y/n said before laughing and closing the door in both of their faces .

Kyungsoo on the other hand had already signed and left the divorce papers in the mailbox of him and his soon to be ex wife's shared home . Since it was his house she'd have to either go home to her parents or get an actual fucking job . He didn't care if she died at this point .

He got into his car making his way to y/ns house to speak with her about their .. encounter earlier . He was a free man finally and she was all he wanted . When he made it he ran up to the door knocking hoping she'd answer instead of her husband . When she did he just looked at her before she spoke . "Well are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna do something?" He almost lost his composure . "What about your husband?" He asked . "What husband?" She questioned throwing the ring out the door and past his head . He smiled and practically jumped forward pulling her into a kiss .

bigcow147  <3

bigcow147  <3