Earned It || Hwang Hyunjin

🌳 inspiration : Earned It by The Weeknd 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

˚**✿❀༓❀✿**˚

" 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 "

˚**✿❀༓❀✿**˚

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

Y/N's life seems like something out of a movie to others . She moved abroad for college at the age of 17 , pursued her dream of becoming a dancer , now at 21 owning her own studio & married to a fine wealthy man .

But as I said this was only a fever dream to outsiders . Yes she was grateful for the life she was leading , but the part where she had to be someone's wife .. wasn't really what she wanted . They'd gotten married when y/n was 19 , old enough to understand love , just not old enough to understand marriage .

When her husband had proposed she didn't really know what to say , no words came out just a nod of her head was given . She'd also tried multiple times to tell him before they'd gotten married that it isn't what she wanted . But he'd either not listen or tell her she didn't know what she wanted then proceed to gaslight her into thinking he was always right .

Their wedding was so rushed that it had been just them & a priest in a small church on a random Tuesday afternoon . Most women are happy when they get married but y/n on the other hand found herself crying her heart out later that day . She wanted out but didn't necessarily know how . 

She had begun keeping herself occupied as she held dance lessons at her studio . Keeping her away from home & her husband who had started treating her as a house maid who he'd need to occasionally be his date at banquets or a whore to take his frustrations out on . One day her class had finished and she was just doing a few extra stretches and moves to buy more time , dreading going home , a guy walked in .

He was really tall , about 6 foot . He had long black hair and fairly tanned skin , his style was somewhat like hers except his outfit had more of a grunge undertone to it , nonetheless it was still streetwear . She stood up about to turn & tell him that she was about to close but something about him took her breath away . Maybe it was his aura , or just his beauty . She'd never seen a man so pretty , handsome & fine at the same time .

He smiled to her as he saw her literally gawking over him . "Hi , I'm Hyunjin .. I was coming by for this" he held up a paper that y/n had hung saying she needed a partner who could help her run her business . y/n snapped out of her trance and noticed what he was holding up . "Oh- sorry- I forgot about that , Um I was just about to leave but we can do the interview now if that's fine with you?" She asked and he looked at his watch and then nodded .

She asked him a few questions , and listened while he talked about himself a little . At the end of the interview she looked up to see hyunjin staring at her with a clouded look in his eyes , one that could be mistaken for lust if you didn't understand . "I-is something wrong?" She asked and he seemed to snap out of his trance and shake his head putting a small smile on his face . "okay , well uh you're hired , so welcome , and I'll see you tomorrow at noon" she said and his smile widened . "Thanks for the opportunity ms .. " he searched for her last name which she disliked since it belonged to her husband .

"Just call me y/n" she said as she held out her hand for him to shake but instead he ended up grabbing it with both of his own , running the pads of his thumbs along her soft brown hand . He looked up at her kissing her hand softly and then letting her pull it back . Shocked was an understatement . This man made her want to commit every sin under the moon and she'd only known him for maybe .. 45 minutes .

A few months had went by and y/n & hyunjin had become inseparable . They'd started to hang together outside of work , talked more .. they'd become best friends .. & both of them wished for more .. but neither would say that . Hyunjin knew she was married , though he didn't care too much about her husband he respected her as a woman , and his friend so he never tried anything .

y/n was just scared , she could care less about anything else , she just didn't have it in her to make the first move . All she did was hope he did it first .

One day it changed though . Y/n had stayed late at the studio again , she decided to just turn on a song and freestyle . That's when earned it by the weeknd played and she closed her eyes feeling the music as one with her body . Earlier that day y/n and her husband had argued because she told him she wanted a divorce . He told her she was delusional and when she yelled to him that she wasn't and that she knew what she wanted he slapped her , then picking her up by the neck he told her he'd give her one , proceeding to spit at her and throw his ring across the room before leaving . Well trying to leave .

y/n had finally gotten tired of him and his antics . She'd picked up a vase smashing it on his head as he fell to the ground in pain . She screamed various curse words and things before removing her own ring and throwing it at him . After that he'd left not saying anything as she packed all of her things to tote along with her to work so she wouldn't have to come back .

She danced lost in the music and her thoughts not noticing hyunjin had came back . He left his phone plugged up in the office but hadn't been able to get to it as he was stuck watching the way she moved . He'd never seen her dance in such a sensual , sexual manner . He was mesmerized .

He stood there watching her the entire time until she'd finished dropping down to her knees when the song stopped . Breathing heavily she opened her eyes seeing hyunjin in the mirror behind her .

Quickly she jumped to her feet asking what he needed . He said nothing and walked closer to her . "I came back to get my phone , but now I don't think I can just leave after that" he said to which she was confused . "I'm not sure I understand , why can't you leave?" She asked oblivious to what she as doing to him . "Because I can't just walk out and proceed with my night acting like I don't wanna pick you up and press you up against this mirror while fucking your brains out , making you scream out my name and cover my dick with your cum" he spoke now holding her waist pressing his fingers tightly into her hips as if she'd run away .

She was taken aback by his words but something came over her . Wrapping her arms around his neck she'd started to kiss him as if her life depended on it . Their tongues fought for dominance in which his won . When they pulled apart both of them were breathing heavily staring into each other's eyes . "Use me" .

 "Use me"

Part 2?