So High || Kim Hyunwoong (BLOO)

🌳 Inspiration : So High By Doja Cat 🌳

{short , there's also another future chapter with this song so it'll be used twice}

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

" 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 , 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 "

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

Swollen lips , the smell of weed & liquor in the air . Lip smacking , moaning being slightly drowned out by the music that played a bit too loud in the background .

Bloo rested one of his hands on her ass and the other one held a blunt between his long slender fingers . He pressed her down into him as she subtly grinded her ass against his dick which was getting harder with each move .

The two of them pulled apart, breathing heavily as they both stared at each other with low & glossy , lust filled eyes . "you are something else yk that?" bloo spoke and y/n giggled . "you started it , knowing i'm crossfaded and then your rubbing all over me .. it makes me feel things & apparently it's the same for you" she said gesturing to his hard on she was seated on .

Bloo let out a hearty laugh at what she meant before passing her the blunt and picking up the don julio he had beside him . "you're sexy , i can't help it" he said and she rolled her eyes as she exhaled the smoke . "what a very weird excuse for 'i'm horny'" she said and he smiled up at her letting out a low laugh afterwards .

Y/n put the blunt up to her mouth again , preparing to take a hit . "let's do the thing" bloo said to which she smirked knowing what 'the thing' was . She took a long drag from the blunt before pulling it back and leaning forward so that her and bloo were nose to nose . She exhaled the smoke from her mouth and at the same time he inhaled it with his .

She watched as he sucked it in and blew it out again giving her a cheeky smirk afterwards . "you gonna make me act up , yk you're too fine to be doing me like this" y/n said and bloo laughed . "maybe i want you to act up" he said trailing his finger up her chest and locking his fingers softly around her neck .

She flicked the blunt out and put it down in the ashtray before she was pulled down into another sensual make out session . It didn't take too much time before the 2 were naked and moaning loud enough for the neighbors to hear .

Now skin clapping noises and pleas were heard from the couple as the music was turned down . "good girl , keep fucking daddy's dick like this" "yes daddy- mm" .

The weed & liquor had worn off quickly as the 2 of them got drunk off of the pure ecstasy of one another . They were So High .

y'all this my husband fr 😭 ouuuweee i love this man 😫